Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby grandmarose » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:41 am

Hoping for a great HOTT reunion and hoping they don't ruin it.

I also think Quinn is too obvious a choice to murder Ricardo, I do hope we get a very interesting SL from his death.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Wyatt is amazing. He's treated Hope better in 10 minutes than Liam has in the entire time they've known each other. There is a shine to her when she's with him.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Quote ShadamNuke09: Wyatt is amazing. He's treated Hope better in 10 minutes than Liam has in the entire time they've known each other. There is a shine to her when she's with him.

Hi there ShadamNuke09, ITA Liam has never put Hope first in his life he only issues her ultimatums to try and control her.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Quote Deb1521:
Quote ShadamNuke09: Wyatt is amazing. He's treated Hope better in 10 minutes than Liam has in the entire time they've known each other. There is a shine to her when she's with him.

Hi there ShadamNuke09, ITA Liam has never put Hope first in his life he only issues her ultimatums to try and control her.

He's pathetic. The same way Hope comes alive with Wyatt, Liam was the same with Steffy. Since her return is unlikely, maybe Ivy or whomever can do that for him. Lope is beyond repair and needs to be buried forever.

Wyatt truly sees how special Hope is wants her to be great. What most HOTT haters call being obsessive and stalker-ish, I simply see a deep love and appreciation for someone. Wyatt loves Hope, and vice versa.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 pm

According to spoilers the wedding in Monaco airs tomorrow!! According to spoilers it's a HOTT wedding!!! The footage today clearly showed Hope & Wyatt on the yacht, no more guessing about that. Bill is on the phone in tomorrows spoiler trying to interfere in something. Guess we'll have to wait to see what happens.

June54

Postby June54 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Quote Deb1521:
Quote Usagi1:
Quote BOLDERFAN: I'm. All for Hope /Wyatt.I don't see where Wyatt has used Hope in any way he has been honest about how he feels about her,I think Hope is in love with Wyatt.Being with LIAM is out of habit not love.I don't think Wyatt had anything to do with the death of Ricrdo that's all Quinn yes Wyatt did not tell Hope Quinn is out of loony bin other then that Hope and LIAM can account for Wyatt's where a bouts remember they hired him back.wyatt also told Hope that him and his mother did bend the rules and law a little,I don't think Wyatt knows how far Quinn has bent them.im hoping for a long happy marriage for Hope /Wyatt

LOPE is a habit. They act more like brother and sister than lovers.

If they are wanting a murder mystery then Quinn is too obvious and the story line is boring. If Quinn is wrongfully accused and HFTF is affected I hope that Deacon will prove who the real murderer is and save Hope's line proving himself to Hope and Brooke. That would be an interesting story line to get away from the love triangles.

I agree, I like your idea Usagil on the death of Ricardo. Deacon just seems boring right now. He was more interesting to watch when he was around Quinn. I would watch if they threw your s/l into the mix.

So would I!!!! Maybe Usagil should apply for a writing position @ BnB...

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Quote June54:
Quote Deb1521:
Quote Usagi1:
Quote BOLDERFAN: I'm. All for Hope /Wyatt.I don't see where Wyatt has used Hope in any way he has been honest about how he feels about her,I think Hope is in love with Wyatt.Being with LIAM is out of habit not love.I don't think Wyatt had anything to do with the death of Ricrdo that's all Quinn yes Wyatt did not tell Hope Quinn is out of loony bin other then that Hope and LIAM can account for Wyatt's where a bouts remember they hired him back.wyatt also told Hope that him and his mother did bend the rules and law a little,I don't think Wyatt knows how far Quinn has bent them.im hoping for a long happy marriage for Hope /Wyatt

LOPE is a habit. They act more like brother and sister than lovers.

If they are wanting a murder mystery then Quinn is too obvious and the story line is boring. If Quinn is wrongfully accused and HFTF is affected I hope that Deacon will prove who the real murderer is and save Hope's line proving himself to Hope and Brooke. That would be an interesting story line to get away from the love triangles.

I agree, I like your idea Usagil on the death of Ricardo. Deacon just seems boring right now. He was more interesting to watch when he was around Quinn. I would watch if they threw your s/l into the mix.

So would I!!!! Maybe Usagil should apply for a writing position @ BnB...

Thanks!! :)

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Quote ShadamNuke09:
Quote Deb1521:

He's pathetic. The same way Hope comes alive with Wyatt, Liam was the same with Steffy. Since her return is unlikely, maybe Ivy or whomever can do that for him. Lope is beyond repair and needs to be buried forever.

Wyatt truly sees how special Hope is wants her to be great. What most HOTT haters call being obsessive and stalker-ish, I simply see a deep love and appreciation for someone. Wyatt loves Hope, and vice versa.

Nail on the head! I LOVE Wyatt he is my favorite!

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Quote happens: According to spoilers the wedding in Monaco airs tomorrow!! According to spoilers it's a HOTT wedding!!! The footage today clearly showed Hope & Wyatt on the yacht, no more guessing about that. Bill is on the phone in tomorrows spoiler trying to interfere in something. Guess we'll have to wait to see what happens.

I am so ready. There is nothing wrong with wedding planning, but (thankfully) in Lope's case these million marriage attempts haven't worked out. I know Hope will be hesitant, but I can already picture Wyatt saying this is another step of the HOTT adventure. I saw the preview also. I am no Brill fan, but this is one time I wish Bill to be preoccupied enough with getting Brooke back to interfere.

festus

Postby festus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Quote ShadamNuke09:
Quote happens: According to spoilers the wedding in Monaco airs tomorrow!! According to spoilers it's a HOTT wedding!!! The footage today clearly showed Hope & Wyatt on the yacht, no more guessing about that. Bill is on the phone in tomorrows spoiler trying to interfere in something. Guess we'll have to wait to see what happens.

I am so ready. There is nothing wrong with wedding planning, but (thankfully) in Lope's case these million marriage attempts haven't worked out. I know Hope will be hesitant, but I can already picture Wyatt saying this is another step of the HOTT adventure. I saw the preview also. I am no Brill fan, but this is one time I wish Bill to be preoccupied enough with getting Brooke back to interfere.

Million marriage attempts haven't worked out? Seriously.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”