Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ediejo

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby ediejo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 pm

I enjoyed HOTT when they were together, their chemistry was off the charts!!! But now, I don't know. This triangle soon to be quad has kinda ruined them for me. I can't get on board with a "I guess I'll marry you since my fiance was a no-show" wedding because it reeks of rebound to me. The character of Wyatt is too good IMO to be written as someone's rebound or afterthought. I know soaps have to have drama, but this is ridiculous smh. I wish they would write for Lope to marry and be done with it, instead of another round of "we were robbed" ~)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Wow after all this, Wyatt is still so in love and loyal to Hope, unlike pouting man child Liam ~) Hope open your eyes and your heart!!

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 am

Quote grandmarose: Wow after all this, Wyatt is still so in love and loyal to Hope, unlike pouting man child Liam ~) Hope open your eyes and your heart!!

Hi grandmarose, I think once Liam doesn't show up she will begin to realize which man is worth it and that is Wyatt, It like that song "We've Only Just Begun" by the Carpenters. Bell can not dyne that HOTT has the best onscreen chemistry.

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello HOTT Fans!

If you would like to know a spoiler regarding who Hope marries go to B&B Facebook.

happens

Postby happens » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:17 pm

When Hope & Wyatt were together, how many people were running interference for Liam? Well Aly, Pam & Charlie for starters. Liam always had first hand knowledge of Hope's schedule thanks to Pam. Liam gladly accepted all the interference he could get. Now that Liam & Hope are together the only one running interference for Wyatt is his mother. So I say go Quinn, but please don't push Ivy off a bridge unless she is in cahoots with your plan. I hope the writer's surprise us & they are very creative & original with this s/l. I hope they knock our socks off. We've been waiting a long time for this!!!!!!

happens

Postby happens » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:47 pm

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Quote grandmarose: Wow after all this, Wyatt is still so in love and loyal to Hope, unlike pouting man child Liam ~) Hope open your eyes and your heart!!

I'm hoping this is what happens . #Hott4theFuture

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:40 am

Quote happens: When Hope & Wyatt were together, how many people were running interference for Liam? Well Aly, Pam & Charlie for starters. Liam always had first hand knowledge of Hope's schedule thanks to Pam. Liam gladly accepted all the interference he could get. Now that Liam & Hope are together the only one running interference for Wyatt is his mother. So I say go Quinn, but please don't push Ivy off a bridge unless she is in cahoots with your plan. I hope the writer's surprise us & they are very creative & original with this s/l. I hope they knock our socks off. We've been waiting a long time for this!!!!!!

So true and if Liam hadn't been such a foot stomping little boy, he could have gone with Hope and avoided all this drama, now he not only has Quinn on that plane, he also has Ivy who has already shown she is jealous of Hope and interested in Liam. So he really has no one to blame but himself.

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Quote grandmarose: [quote]Quote happens: When Hope & Wyatt were together, how many people were running interference for Liam? Well Aly, Pam & Charlie for starters. Liam always had first hand knowledge of Hope's schedule thanks to Pam. Liam gladly accepted all the interference he could get. Now that Liam & Hope are together the only one running interference for Wyatt is his mother. So I say go Quinn, but please don't push Ivy off a bridge unless she is in cahoots with your plan. I hope the writer's surprise us & they are very creative & original with this s/l. I hope they knock our socks off. We've been waiting a long time for this!!!!!!

So true and if Liam hadn't been such a foot stomping little boy, he could have gone with Hope and avoided all this drama, now he not only has Quinn on that plane, he also has Ivy who has already shown she is jealous of Hope and interested in Liam. So he really has no one to blame but himself.[/quo

You said it!
Some of the LOPE fans are acting the same way. I didn't get my way so I am going to take my ball and go home. No wonder they are Liam fans....I hope they do stop watching so we don't have to hear from them anymore.

Ritz007

Postby Ritz007 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Quote Deb1521: Thank you Laim for being so Stupid. You just handed Hope to Wyatt on a silver platter. You have no one to balme. Wyatt deserves to win Hope. I hope that Hope sees this as a sign and not no one interfered. He should of gotten on that plane with Hope. He cant blame this on anyone not even Quinn, because If he would have left with Hope Quinn would not be there to interfere.

Yes, exactly! Liam has no one to blame but himself if he loses Hope! If he had agreed to go to Paris with Hope, none of this would have happened, but instead he had to act like a big man and tell Hope that he couldn't go. She just wasn't important enough I guess, or he felt he had to punish her for not giving the diamond back and firing Wyatt like he told her to do. Liam wasn't even going to go to Paris at all until Aly and Ivy talked him into it. So, I am not feeling any sympathy for Liam AT ALL!

OTOH, there is devoted Wyatt, so worried that Liam is going to let hope down and break her heart again that he waits in the wings to see that she is alright. Then we have Hope. I saw the way she lightly ran her finger over Wyatt's hand when she returned that diamond. I saw doubt and sadness on her face as Wyatt walked away. It's like Hope has resigned herself to marrying Liam, but I see no excitement in happiness from her at the thought of it, and especially no passion for Liam.

I hope Hope wakes up soon and goes back to Wyatt! She should have never broken up with him and went back to Liam in the first place. It was all so dumb. Bell really screwed up this story when he had Hope go back to Liam, imo.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”