Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Storm288

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby Storm288 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Finally a HOTT sighting today....... :) more please!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Enjoyed seeing HOTT again, need to see more of them :))

Debz In Mich

Postby Debz In Mich » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote Ojobear:
Quote Axl Rose: Hope better wise up and realize that she could have a good thing with Wyatt because if she doesn't Wyatt could move on with someone new and if he does then we'll of course see Hope get jealous and if she does then she only has herself to blame

IKR!! I think Hope seeing Ivy and Wyatt together is going to wake her up and she is going to realize it's Wyatt she wants?!

Hoping that will do it or maybe Liam running to another woman, Ivy, when he feels lonely ~)

Hi Grandmarose :)

Seems to me, there was a connection between Ivy & Liam-
Same pattern, that started him with Steffy, it's just a matter of time.

Wyatt & Hope were sooo cute today, looking at that diamond.

Their attraction is still there! yes!!!

Team Hott!!! :D

Ritz007

Postby Ritz007 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Hello once again, fellow HOTTies!! About time HOTT get some screen time without Liam there breathing down there neck!!! They've still got it!! I so hope that HOTT reunite soon! I can't stand much more Lope...

Let's send in our votes to the SID poll:

Once again, it's time to express your opinions for our Readers' Poll. In the comments section for this article, please respond to the question, and feel free to explain your answer, but remember that any comments here may be considered for publication in the magazine. Any extra comments you have that have nothing to do with this week's poll question should be directed to the Message Boards section of our Web site!

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Who do you think could be Ivy's Mr. Right?

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Is Hilary a better match with Neil or Devon?

Please note that the cut-off date for your votes to be counted will be Thursday, July 31. And please, only one vote per person!

To vote on your favorite actor, actress and couple currently appearing on a CBS soap, please mail your choices to:

CBS Readers' Poll
c/o Soaps In Depth
270 Sylvan Ave.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Multiple mail-in votes during the same voting period will not be counted, so don't waste our time, your time, or the postage!

VOTES FOR ACTORS, ACTRESSES AND COUPLES CAST IN THE COMMENTS TO THIS ARTICLE WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2014/07/cast-your-vote-30-2.html

Let's get HOTT to #1 couple and make sure Liam wins the Ivy's Mr. Right poll by a mile!!

GO HOTT!!!!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:11 am

Quote Ritz007: Hello once again, fellow HOTTies!! About time HOTT get some screen time without Liam there breathing down there neck!!! They've still got it!! I so hope that HOTT reunite soon! I can't stand much more Lope...

Let's send in our votes to the SID poll:

Once again, it's time to express your opinions for our Readers' Poll. In the comments section for this article, please respond to the question, and feel free to explain your answer, but remember that any comments here may be considered for publication in the magazine. Any extra comments you have that have nothing to do with this week's poll question should be directed to the Message Boards section of our Web site!

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Who do you think could be Ivy's Mr. Right?

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Is Hilary a better match with Neil or Devon?

Please note that the cut-off date for your votes to be counted will be Thursday, July 31. And please, only one vote per person!

To vote on your favorite actor, actress and couple currently appearing on a CBS soap, please mail your choices to:

CBS Readers' Poll
c/o Soaps In Depth
270 Sylvan Ave.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Multiple mail-in votes during the same voting period will not be counted, so don't waste our time, your time, or the postage!

VOTES FOR ACTORS, ACTRESSES AND COUPLES CAST IN THE COMMENTS TO THIS ARTICLE WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2014/07/cast-your-vote-30-2.html

Let's get HOTT to #1 couple and make sure Liam wins the Ivy's Mr. Right poll by a mile!!

GO HOTT!!!!!!

Thank you Ritz. :))

talk

Postby talk » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 am

Thanks, Ritz.
Will try.

Have so little time to post right now... but will do my best.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Okay so there goes Liam and his ultimatums ;( will he go running to Ivy with the poor little me, puppy look, and then jump into bed with her because he feels neglected. Are we in for another round of "Steffy 2".

Hope is so much better off with Wyatt, HOTT, HOTT, HOTT.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 pm

I thought that Wyatt and Liam were going to actually bond as brothers and actually have a relationship, I guess that's out of the question now considering Wyatt is still after Hope, well I guess I can't really blame Wyatt either but even Liam had to know that his brother was still in love with Hope considering Wyatt probably still was in love with Hope and if he still is then giving her that Hope for the Future Diamond I wonder how much longer before Liam turns on Wyatt and boots him out of Forrester again?

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Liam thinks that just because he has the girl that Wyatt's feelings would disappear. Sorry, Liam it doesnt work that way.

The way I see it Hope never refused the diamond until Liam threw his tantrum about giving it back. Hope asked Deacon if he believe in magic which makes you think she must be thinking about her relationship with Wyatt. HOTT has been magical from day one, I hope it is a sign she will be going back to her true prince.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Team HOTT! I just cant understand why Hope doesnt follow her heart. Truely SAD!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”