Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby grandmarose » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:44 am

Quote Ojobear: I'm missing all Hope's Pizzazz she had when she was with Wyatt.. Hott would be the "it" couple if given the chance over snooze fest Lope! Hott all the way!!! :D

I agree, Liam seems to smother her while Wyatt lets her shine, all the smiles come out.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:11 am

I dont know if anyone noticed but when Wyatt stands next to Hope she always walks away and stands next to Liam. Her expression on her face tells me that if she stands too close to Wyatt, Liam might see that she still has strong feels for Wyatt. I do hope Ivy gives Hope a run for her money when she sees the closeness between her and Wyatt. Everyone is talking about the wedding in Monaco but I dont think it with Lope or HOTT. I believe it is for Bridge. I think since Wyatt received the Diamond things have been looking up for him. I think if he sits back and do nothing things will fall into place without any deception. He knows it is the only way to win Hope back without her walking away.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 pm

I'm all for Hope and Wyatt. Wyatt knows what he wants and that's Hope. Liam's thrown dirt in Hope's face too many times. He can not be trusted.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm all for Hope and Wyatt. Wyatt knows what he wants and that's Hope. Liam's thrown dirt in Hope's face too many times. He can not be trusted.

Whoops, sorry, double post, my keyboard must have stuck.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:03 pm

This is true, Maybe Hope likes dirt thrown in her face. She keeps choosing Liam. Why is she repeating what Brooke did for years with Ridge and look how they turned out. He need to let go of Liam. Wyatt knows her better than Laim. Liam wants Hope to be a child so he can tell her how to think, walk and talk. Wyatt makes her into the woman we love and she is so different it like night and day. Wyatt is the man for her and she will have Wyatts baby before she has Liams.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:09 am

Quote coco50: I'm all for Hope and Wyatt. Wyatt knows what he wants and that's Hope. Liam's thrown dirt in Hope's face too many times. He can not be trusted.

I'm all for Hott also . Don't know what she sees in loser Liam .

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:12 am

Team HOTTness.

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:29 pm

If there is a HOTT reunion I want them to do it right.

I am tired of everyone bashing Wyatt regarding the spoilers of him "scamming". This "scam" of the magic diamond and a possible Hope jealous of Ivy thing is a very WEAK type of "scam".

It's not like he is blackmailing, plotting to injury someone,or making an order to toss someone out of a helicopter.

If Hope goes for either one of these then she not over Wyatt. Plan and simple. This makes Hope lying to Liam.

I believe that is the point Wyatt is trying to make with Hope and Liam. In the long run it will save Liam from his delusional thinking that Hope is not in love with Wyatt anymore.
I guess we will see in a few weeks what the writers have planned.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Looks to me like Wyatt has Hope's heart! :D That's the way it needs to be and should be.. Liam has caused Hope enough misery!!

diane771

Postby diane771 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Quote Ojobear: Looks to me like Wyatt has Hope's heart! :D That's the way it needs to be and should be.. Liam has caused Hope enough misery!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”