Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
happens

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby happens » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:09 am

Quote grandmarose:
Quote talk: Hope & Wyatt are not just hot.... but they compliment each other so well.

Bell would be missing a good opportunity, if he ignors what this couple brings to each other.

Talk, I don't believe we have seen the end of HOTT, there are some SPOILERS/SPUMORS that say he unexpectedly inherits the Hope Diamond and befriends Ivy who will help him win Hope, so I am hoping they is some truth in this. HOTT is too good to break up.

I have not seen these spoilers or heard these rumors. What would the Wyatt haters say once Wyatt becomes owner of the object of the their overblown diamond heist? Would love to see that happen.

cbsdytmrcks

Postby cbsdytmrcks » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 am

Hello Team HOTT!!!

I haven't posted in a while, mainly because I was so angry at the situation of LOPE and HOTT. At times I began to dislike Hope, and I do not want to do that. I believe in HOTT, and I do think that they will reunite, but I can't see Wyatt so sad like this. I want him that fun jokey guy back, and LOPE rook that away.
#TEAMHOTT

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:11 pm

Not giving up hope for our HOTT couple!! :)

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Quote happens:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote talk: Hope & Wyatt are not just hot.... but they compliment each other so well.

Bell would be missing a good opportunity, if he ignors what this couple brings to each other.

Talk, I don't believe we have seen the end of HOTT, there are some SPOILERS/SPUMORS that say he unexpectedly inherits the Hope Diamond and befriends Ivy who will help him win Hope, so I am hoping they is some truth in this. HOTT is too good to break up.

I have not seen these spoilers or heard these rumors. What would the Wyatt haters say once Wyatt becomes owner of the object of the their overblown diamond heist? Would love to see that happen.

We'll I guess they would say Wyatt stole his own diamond off with his head LOL, because they would never give up the idea that the diamond was stolen. It is the only thing they hold over his head.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Quote cbsdytmrcks: Hello Team HOTT!!!

I haven't posted in a while, mainly because I was so angry at the situation of LOPE and HOTT. At times I began to dislike Hope, and I do not want to do that. I believe in HOTT, and I do think that they will reunite, but I can't see Wyatt so sad like this. I want him that fun jokey guy back, and LOPE rook that away.
#TEAMHOTT

Hi & welcome :)) to team HOTT

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Quote Ojobear: Not giving up hope for our HOTT couple!! :)

Hi Ojo, I wonder if Quinn has anything to do with Wyatt unexpectedly inheriting the diamond.

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:39 pm

#TEAMHOTT

Agreed.
My dislike for the LOPE couple is even stronger this time around because it is changing how I view Hope.
Still love HOTT but Hope really needs to women up and prove she loves Wyatt before he takes her back.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:50 am

Team HOTT :)) all the way.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:01 am

Quote Usagi1:

#TEAMHOTT

Agreed.
My dislike for the LOPE couple is even stronger this time around because it is changing how I view Hope.
Still love HOTT but Hope really needs to women up and prove she loves Wyatt before he takes her back.

I agree Usagi1, she has already told Wyatt she is "IN LOVE" with two men so it is time that she shows it before its to late. I have this feeling that when she does then it will be to late Wyatt will already have someone else, and Wyatt is such a sweet loving person he will turn her down so he dosent hurt the girl he is with (whoever that will be). I am really hoping that wont happen Team HOTT 4ever

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote Ojobear: Not giving up hope for our HOTT couple!! :)

Hi Ojo, I wonder if Quinn has anything to do with Wyatt unexpectedly inheriting the diamond.

Hi Grma! I have to admit I was wondering the same thing... Guess time will tell huh!?!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”