Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:59 am

Hi Folks! ;)

It will be a Beautiful Wedding between Hope and Wyatt!!!

Have A Wonderful Day
Star Steffy

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Quote talk:
Quote Deb1521:
Quote talk: I know how you feel, deb.

I am Hott deprived. They add something special to the show!

Tell me .... Is there an anti Lope thread in this board?

Hi Talk, I have not seen an anti Lope thread maybe we should create one. But I think ADMIN will close it due to the name calling lol. But I just cant help myself Liam makes it so easy for me to call him names. I have to restain myself.

LOL, I don't always restrain myself there.
But I would not call the actor any names.

I just noticed that there is an anti Wyatt & Hope thread...
so I looked around for an anti lope thread and couldn't find one. I wanted to post in it.

I would not call any actors names either. I think they are all great people who are good at their jobs. The characters they play on the other hand not so much, and lets face it naming calling is only pretend since non of these charachters are real just fictional so whay cant we call them names LOL.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Quote Star Steffy: Hi Folks! ;)

Have A Wonderful Day
Star Steffy

Hey StarcSteffy

As much as I love Hott I don't think they are ready just yet . I want Hope to go in this when she is ready to give Wyatt her whole heart .

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 pm

I agree i want hope to go into hott with her whole heart but that could be never on this show. i do want her to be free of liam and not be giving liam a thought ever again. why not start a poll on sid to see how many people feel she is being guilt tripped by liam or is she doing it because she is really truly in love with liam or she is doing it because she doesn't know how to say no at all. these options are good.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:57 am

Quote Star Steffy: Hi Folks! ;)

Have A Wonderful Day
Star Steffy

That would be beautiful!!

talk

Postby talk » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:30 am

I am looking forward to an eventual wedding or elopement for Hott.
A genuine one filled with love and no regrets.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:14 pm

I'm needing my Hott fix. Guess its time to hit YouTube for some great videos .

Debz In Mich

Postby Debz In Mich » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:27 am

Quote happens:
Quote Debz In Mich: Hello Everyone :)

I haven't posted in awhile. Actually, can't bring myself to even watch. But, I do read spoilers and all of your wonderful posts. I still love Hope & Wyatt! :D

Team Hott!!!! :D

Hi Debz In Mich, I live in Michigan also. I've only been posting a couple weeks so I haven't seen your posts before. I think I've made enemies because I'm not very eloquent in voicing my support for Hott & disgust with Liam. Why did you quit watching if you don't mind my asking?

Hello Happens :)

Hope was the reason I started watching B & B. For 3 years I watched Liam hurt Hope over & over. At first, I blamed everyone else for her hurt(never Liam). Now, I see Liam let other people hurt her and never did anything about it.
As long as he was happy, he didn't care if his "other" woman was hurt.(usually Hope)

When she cried, I cried.

Both Hope & Steffy did not deserve the crap he put them thru.

When Wyatt came on board, I absolutely fell in love. He was what Hope needed and I looked forward to watching their love grow everyday.

When she decided to date them both, I knew the writers were trying to redeem Liam the fool, and she'd go back to him.

I couldn't watch Hope hurt Wyatt-so I quit watching. I cannot watch Liam for even one second. I gag.

I also quit posting, cuz sometimes if I get angry, I type bad words. Plus, I Love Hope & I don't want to bash her.

I still have hope they will be together :)
Then I'll start watching again.

Team Hott!!! :D

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:39 pm

HOTTfortheFuture
Nopetolope
Come on Bell get it right for a change . You have a couple whose chemistry is off the charts . Do something about it .

talk

Postby talk » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Quote Debz In Mich:
Quote happens:
Quote Debz In Mich: Hello Everyone :)

I haven't posted in awhile. Actually, can't bring myself to even watch. But, I do read spoilers and all of your wonderful posts. I still love Hope & Wyatt! :D

Team Hott!!!! :D

Hi Debz In Mich, I live in Michigan also. I've only been posting a couple weeks so I haven't seen your posts before. I think I've made enemies because I'm not very eloquent in voicing my support for Hott & disgust with Liam. Why did you quit watching if you don't mind my asking?

Hello Happens :)

Hope was the reason I started watching B & B. For 3 years I watched Liam hurt Hope over & over. At first, I blamed everyone else for her hurt(never Liam). Now, I see Liam let other people hurt her and never did anything about it.
As long as he was happy, he didn't care if his "other" woman was hurt.(usually Hope)

When she cried, I cried.

Both Hope & Steffy did not deserve the crap he put them thru.

When Wyatt came on board, I absolutely fell in love. He was what Hope needed and I looked forward to watching their love grow everyday.

When she decided to date them both, I knew the writers were trying to redeem Liam the fool, and she'd go back to him.

I couldn't watch Hope hurt Wyatt-so I quit watching. I cannot watch Liam for even one second. I gag.

I also quit posting, cuz sometimes if I get angry, I type bad words. Plus, I Love Hope & I don't want to bash her.

I still have hope they will be together :)
Then I'll start watching again.

Team Hott!!! :D

Debz,
then I certainly hope we see a lot of you in the future!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”