Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:31 am

Quote roadie: Missing this passionate couple so much %( I can't stand watching the Lope scenes on screen and tend to ff through. Wyatt has a spark that Liam never had. The chemistry between him and Hope was off the charts. Wyatt hasn't done anything. I'm not sure why Hope can't separate Quinn and Wyatt but she could separate Bill and Liam. I'm guessing DB will be moving on and leaving us. What other reason for this sl.

Great post :)

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:15 am

Quote roadie: Missing this passionate couple so much %( I can't stand watching the Lope scenes on screen and tend to ff through. Wyatt has a spark that Liam never had. The chemistry between him and Hope was off the charts. Wyatt hasn't done anything. I'm not sure why Hope can't separate Quinn and Wyatt but she could separate Bill and Liam. I'm guessing DB will be moving on and leaving us. What other reason for this sl.

Hi roadie, Well I dont think DB will be leaving forever. DB had a show on Spike TV called BMS and it was canceled, but they have raised enough to do the BMS Movie. This is why they had to write the s/l this way so it fit in his sechudle of him doing the movie. I dont think he is leaving completely. I love the character Wyatt and I do hope when the time comes DB resigns his contract with B&B becasue right know he is the only reason I am stilling watching.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Quote missing atwt: Even in KM Emmy interview she says Hopes heart belongs to Wyatt . But her head belongs to Liam .

Hi missing atwt, can you tell me where you saw this interview I would like to see it.

talk

Postby talk » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 am

Quote grandmarose: Still have hope for a HOTT couple, Liam & Hope are just don't seem to have the great chemistry HOTT does. So I am still holding on to the slim possibility of their reunion :))

Grandmarose, Hott is the very best couple.
I can imagine how wonderful their life together could be.

But you know that Bell rarely does marriage up the way it should be.
I don't know about other soaps because I don't watch them..
.. but, my guess is that they allow a couple to be happy for a year or two.

Bell doesn't work that way!

This may be another missed opportunity to make a marriage not just survive, but, thrive.
This would be the couple that could do it.

There would be deep-hearted love surrounded by growth, excitement, off the charts love-making, respect, and probably some mysteries to solve together. And, in the future, a family to raise into a dynasty.

This is just my individual dream..... but, darn it, I have to try and stay a realist.

talk

Postby talk » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:05 am

Quote Deb1521:
Quote talk: Thank you, gals

I appreciate you.

On to the show.

I think there is a good chance that Lope will have a chance (by Bell) to make a go at another marriage.

The way things have gone lately point to that and there are still Lopers that want their day.

I really don't understand why because Bell will not let them be happy for long..... just as he wouldn't let Hott be happy for long if it was them that got married.

I think Wyatt is a sweetheart.
I really want the very best for him.
I just don't think chasing after Hope again is best for him.
He deserves better than he has gotten from Hope and his brother.

I am thinking what would be good for Wyatt would be to involve himself in something work related and let Lope come to the end of their relationship on ther own.

I agree, I at this point where I dislike Hope because the way she treated Wyatt. My other issue with her is how she completely left Wyatt out of sharing the news that Ridge is alive. I mean she didnt have to invite him to the group party but she could of ppicked up the phone and let him know especially when Ridge's situation was not Wyatt's doing. She is really cold to him for no reason. I would like to see Wyatt move on but if he still wants Hope then I will stand by him but for now Hope is one cold hearted B****.

I love Hope. I have since the beginning.
I am just dissappointed in some of her actions of late because I cannot dispute that Hope has been cold-hearted lately toward Wyatt.
Too much of Liam is rubbing off on her.
I hope she does a turnaround soon.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:56 am

Hi Everyone!

Wyatt is Hope's true Prince!!! :) Hang in there folks…the game isn't over.

Have A Great Night!
Star Steffy

talk

Postby talk » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 pm

I am going to believe in what you believe in, Star Steffy!

(((SMILE)))

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Quote Deb1521:
Quote missing atwt: Even in KM Emmy interview she says Hopes heart belongs to Wyatt . But her head belongs to Liam .

Hi missing atwt, can you tell me where you saw this interview I would like to see it.

YouTube " Kim Matula at 41st Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards"
Great interview

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 am

Love that KM said her heart belonged to Wyatt :))

Lady Sinjin

Postby Lady Sinjin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:53 am

Quote grandmarose: Love that KM said her heart belonged to Wyatt :))

Now if only Bell would write Hope as someone who doesn't give a fart for what people think and follow her heart!

Although its not by accident that every time someone asks Hope about her decision LOVE isn't the first reason she lists for choosing Liam.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”