Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Deb1521

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby Deb1521 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:31 pm

OMG! I just heard a song on the radio which reminded me of Wyatt's love for Hope. It's called All The Way by Time Flies you can youtube it. I think it is really beautiful.

talk

Postby talk » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 am

Quote LDCOOL:
Quote talk:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote nicki83: I just saw the pics it looks like there will be a HOTT wedding this couple I love and I hope that the Liam/Hope relationship is over once Liam messes up again

Bell is keeping everyone guessing. I saw pictures of Hope in her wedding gown on a yacht, holding hands with a guy in a suit, but all you can see is his back, his hair looks like Liam, but on another shot he is partially covered by a pole, so they are doing a pretty good job of keeping the groom hidden. All we know for certain is that Hope is the bride.

Bell will not make this easy for either fan base.

Just as soon as we think that it is our couple that is getting married..... we can be devastated that it is the other couple instead.

I'm just not going there.

I will watch the show in real time (and not speculate because I have seen Bell change things up too many times)

Hi talk! I like your comment.

Hi, yourself, Cool

I haven't been able to post for awhile.
Personal stuff.
But, whenever I have time to get on, will put in a couple of posts.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 am

Team Hott :)

Talk so nice to see you posting :))

Glad that Wyatt isn't giving up, still a chance for him, Hope did tell him he loved him.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:09 am

Quote talk:
Quote LDCOOL:
Quote talk:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote nicki83: I just saw the pics it looks like there will be a HOTT wedding this couple I love and I hope that the Liam/Hope relationship is over once Liam messes up again

Bell is keeping everyone guessing. I saw pictures of Hope in her wedding gown on a yacht, holding hands with a guy in a suit, but all you can see is his back, his hair looks like Liam, but on another shot he is partially covered by a pole, so they are doing a pretty good job of keeping the groom hidden. All we know for certain is that Hope is the bride.

Bell will not make this easy for either fan base.

Just as soon as we think that it is our couple that is getting married..... we can be devastated that it is the other couple instead.

I'm just not going there.

I will watch the show in real time (and not speculate because I have seen Bell change things up too many times)

Hi talk! I like your comment.

Hi, yourself, Cool

I haven't been able to post for awhile.
Personal stuff.
But, whenever I have time to get on, will put in a couple of posts.

Hi Talk! Missed reading your post, hope all is well and welcome back.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Still have high hopes for HOTT, they just look so good together :)) always happy and in love.

talk

Postby talk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Thank you, gals

I appreciate you.

On to the show.

I think there is a good chance that Lope will have a chance (by Bell) to make a go at another marriage.

The way things have gone lately point to that and there are still Lopers that want their day.

I really don't understand why because Bell will not let them be happy for long..... just as he wouldn't let Hott be happy for long if it was them that got married.

I think Wyatt is a sweetheart.
I really want the very best for him.
I just don't think chasing after Hope again is best for him.
He deserves better than he has gotten from Hope and his brother.

I am thinking what would be good for Wyatt would be to involve himself in something work related and let Lope come to the end of their relationship on ther own.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:27 am

Still have hope for a HOTT couple, Liam & Hope are just don't seem to have the great chemistry HOTT does. So I am still holding on to the slim possibility of their reunion :))

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:09 am

Quote talk: Thank you, gals

I appreciate you.

On to the show.

I think there is a good chance that Lope will have a chance (by Bell) to make a go at another marriage.

The way things have gone lately point to that and there are still Lopers that want their day.

I really don't understand why because Bell will not let them be happy for long..... just as he wouldn't let Hott be happy for long if it was them that got married.

I am thinking what would be good for Wyatt would be to involve himself in something work related and let Lope come to the end of their relationship on ther own.

I agree, I at this point where I dislike Hope because the way she treated Wyatt. My other issue with her is how she completely left Wyatt out of sharing the news that Ridge is alive. I mean she didnt have to invite him to the group party but she could of ppicked up the phone and let him know especially when Ridge's situation was not Wyatt's doing. She is really cold to him for no reason. I would like to see Wyatt move on but if he still wants Hope then I will stand by him but for now Hope is one cold hearted B****.

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:44 am

Quote Deb1521:

I appreciate you.

On to the show.

I agree, I at this point where I dislike Hope because the way she treated Wyatt. My other issue with her is how she completely left Wyatt out of sharing the news that Ridge is alive. I mean she didnt have to invite him to the group party but she could of ppicked up the phone and let him know especially when Ridge's situation was not Wyatt's doing. She is really cold to him for no reason. I would like to see Wyatt move on but if he still wants Hope then I will stand by him but for now Hope is one cold hearted B****.

Looks like all the fans that accused Wyatt of only using Hope for sex had it backwards. Hope told Liam that he never lost her so that means SHE was using Wyatt.

I am very disappointed in Hope. She is being cold blooded and judgmental. Guess all the Steffy fans were correct in regards to Hope's true self that she tries to hide.

Judging Wyatt who has done nothing but give her everything. Look in the mirror Hope and remind yourself of your ACTUAL parents and judge yourself.
I say if Hope wants to stick with a guy that has only brought pain. Then let her, I will not feel sorry for her when HISTORY repeats itself for the umpteenth time.

I love HOTT, but do not want Wyatt to suffer any more.

I know the writers can change anything and write a complete turn around (like they just did) at anytime.
That's why I think they filmed more than one "wedding" scene.
They have not decided how they want this mess to work out.

Prob based on ratings so if you really love HOTT you need to completely tune out don't even record it until the actual "wedding day". They will prob base who marries who if ratings go up with LOPE then that will be the outcome if they drop then HOTT.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Quote Usagi1:
Quote Deb1521:

I appreciate you.

On to the show.

Looks like all the fans that accused Wyatt of only using Hope for sex had it backwards. Hope told Liam that he never lost her so that means SHE was using Wyatt.

I am very disappointed in Hope. She is being cold blooded and judgmental. Guess all the Steffy fans were correct in regards to Hope's true self that she tries to hide.

Judging Wyatt who has done nothing but give her everything. Look in the mirror Hope and remind yourself of your ACTUAL parents and judge yourself.
I say if Hope wants to stick with a guy that has only brought pain. Then let her, I will not feel sorry for her when HISTORY repeats itself for the umpteenth time.

I love HOTT, but do not want Wyatt to suffer any more.

I know the writers can change anything and write a complete turn around (like they just did) at anytime.
That's why I think they filmed more than one "wedding" scene.
They have not decided how they want this mess to work out.

Prob based on ratings so if you really love HOTT you need to completely tune out don't even record it until the actual "wedding day". They will prob base who marries who if ratings go up with LOPE then that will be the outcome if they drop then HOTT.

Hi Usagi1, You said a mouthful. I have not seen Wyatt smile in a while and I miss it. Hope deserves everything thats coming to her and I think it will all happen in Paris where they met Ivy. I just hope she doesnt drag Wyatt in her crazy messy world she calls a life.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”