Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
talk

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby talk » Tue May 06, 2014 3:28 pm

I am beginning to believe Bell has it in for Wyatt.

I feel sorry that Wyatt has only his mother in his corner..

On the other hand ... Liam... due to him being so two-faced, seems to have rounded up ALL the support.
He has the support of most of FC and SP.
I could name names....but, I will let you do that...
then you will see how much the deck in stacked in Liam's favor to Wyatt's detriment.

This imbalance needs to change.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Tue May 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Quote roadie:
Quote talk: There are many saying that "rock n roll" is likened to Stef's "cha cha cha".
What do you think?

Chachacha was about sex. Rock and Roll isn't.

Wyatt is nothing like Stef. He's not what Stef was to Lope. He is the guy who saved Hope from a life of misery.

It's sad that she's doubting her decisions again and I hate watching her get drawn into this. HOTT is the IT couple. No other day time couple has the chemistry those two do and I can't stand that it's being ruined.

I need a thumbs up for this post!! Liam is certainly good at making Hope doubt something and she has been so happy and carefree Wyatt.. Kudos to Wyatt for letting her decide without saying too much.. Quinn is another story!!

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Tue May 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Quote talk: I am beginning to believe Bell has it in for Wyatt.

I feel sorry that Wyatt has only his mother in his corner..

On the other hand ... Liam... due to him being so two-faced, seems to have rounded up ALL the support.
He has the support of most of FC and SP.
I could name names....but, I will let you do that...
then you will see how much the deck in stacked in Liam's favor to Wyatt's detriment.

This imbalance needs to change.

I said from day one Wyatt was brought on to redeem liam . Not working . I refuse to watch lope .
HOTT for the Future
NOPE to Lope

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Tue May 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Miss HOTT!

Sick, Sick, Sick, of Liam (not Scott Clifton). I did not like the character wayyyyy before Wyatt even came into the picture.

Did I say I am SICK of Liam??

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Quote Ojobear:
Quote roadie:
Quote talk: There are many saying that "rock n roll" is likened to Stef's "cha cha cha".
What do you think?

Chachacha was about sex. Rock and Roll isn't.

Wyatt is nothing like Stef. He's not what Stef was to Lope. He is the guy who saved Hope from a life of misery.

It's sad that she's doubting her decisions again and I hate watching her get drawn into this. HOTT is the IT couple. No other day time couple has the chemistry those two do and I can't stand that it's being ruined.

I need a thumbs up for this post!! Liam is certainly good at making Hope doubt something and she has been so happy and carefree Wyatt.. Kudos to Wyatt for letting her decide without saying too much.. Quinn is another story!!

Hi Ojo, you get two thumbs up for the HOTT post :)) Still believe they have the best chemistry!

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Really missing my HOTT scenes . Bell is playing with fire messing with this couple in order to try and redeem Liam .

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:17 am

Quote talk:
Quote Deb1521: I hope that Hope waits to make her decision until daddy Decon comes home. I know he hasnt been a father to Hope but the way they left things in Rome was good. I think he can sway her over to Wyatt. I'm sure he would like to know why the marriage never happened, and when he hears that Liam was making out with Steffy he will team up with Quinn.

But, why should Deacon AND Wyatt's mom influence Hope's decision?

The answer is ... they shouldn't.

Hope needs to remember what she does know about those years that Liam let her down over and over.... then, she has her decision!!!!

I never meant to imply that he should influence Hope but it seems like somebody needs to start reminding Hope that her relationship with Liam is toxic. So that is why I think that her father should help her find her way, and when I say he should team up with Quinn I dont mean it in a manipuating way. I just feel that Hope preaches how she wants her life to be but does the opposite by having Liam influencing her to do things that is so not like her to do which suppose to be against everything she suppose to stand for. Dating two guys come on. I get that she has a history with Liam but there is a reason that it is called History, and you should never repeat it. Liam said to Quinn that he is the one that treasures her values but that is a flat out lie. Where was those treasured values for Hope when he distroyed the annulment papers and had her move in with him while still married to Steffy that caused her to take pills. I also get that people do change but in Liam's case he is as selfish as ever. He didnt care that Hope was happy with Wyatt he just dont want her with him. There is no one on this show that reminds Hope of any of these things and I would like to see Deacon do that. A lot of people kept Hope & Liam apart but if Liam really turly loved Hope he would have never looked at Steffy. Oliver was more in love with Hope that Liam because Steffy tried many times to seduce Oliver and Oliver told her no he was in love with Hope. Liam is his own worst enemy. I want to see Deacon come back and be a good father to Hope because she needs help.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed May 07, 2014 10:18 am

Quote missing atwt: Really missing my HOTT scenes . Bell is playing with fire messing with this couple in order to try and redeem Liam .

I miss HOTT too. :(

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:10 am

Quote Deb1521:
Quote talk:
Quote Deb1521: I hope that Hope waits to make her decision until daddy Decon comes home. I know he hasnt been a father to Hope but the way they left things in Rome was good. I think he can sway her over to Wyatt. I'm sure he would like to know why the marriage never happened, and when he hears that Liam was making out with Steffy he will team up with Quinn.

Hope needs to remember what she does know about those years that Liam let her down over and over.... then, she has her decision!!!!

I never meant to imply that he should influence Hope but it seems like somebody needs to start reminding Hope that her relationship with Liam is toxic. So that is why I think that her father should help her find her way, and when I say he should team up with Quinn I dont mean it in a manipuating way. I just feel that Hope preaches how she wants her life to be but does the opposite by having Liam influencing her to do things that is so not like her to do which suppose to be against everything she suppose to stand for. Dating two guys come on. I get that she has a history with Liam but there is a reason that it is called History, and you should never repeat it. Liam said to Quinn that he is the one that treasures her values but that is a flat out lie. Where was those treasured values for Hope when he distroyed the annulment papers and had her move in with him while still married to Steffy that caused her to take pills. I also get that people do change but in Liam's case he is as selfish as ever. He didnt care that Hope was happy with Wyatt he just dont want her with him. There is no one on this show that reminds Hope of any of these things and I would like to see Deacon do that. A lot of people kept Hope & Liam apart but if Liam really turly loved Hope he would have never looked at Steffy. Oliver was more in love with Hope that Liam because Steffy tried many times to seduce Oliver and Oliver told her no he was in love with Hope. Liam is his own worst enemy. I want to see Deacon come back and be a good father to Hope because she needs help.

Great Post Deb1521! :)

I agree 100%.
Some just want to forget Liam's past and say move forward, but history repeats itself. If Liam REALLY TRUELY loved Hope and shared the same values/principles then the Steffy/Bill interference would have NEVER been an issue just like with Oliver.

I as well would love when Deacon comes back to be a great father to Hope and stand up for her. He already told Bill he would get him for all that he did to Hope after he met her and realized how wonderful she is, that she did not deserve what Bill was doing to her.

talk

Postby talk » Wed May 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Quote Deb1521:
Quote talk:

Thanks for clarifying, Deb.
I only mentioned this because I saw an interview and some spoilers that pretty much says Deacon will team up w/ Quinn
to affect the outcome of the Hope triangle.

I am tired of the manipulations.
I want Hope to come to a decision on her own.
That way she doesn't have anything to reconsider.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”