Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby grandmarose » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Saw the scene today with Wyatt and Hope :)) love his reaction, he is so in love with Hope and his happiness is very obvious. On the other hand how long will it take of Liam to blabber about Hope being pregnant ~) and why is Ivy so darn nosey, I mean like Quinn told her, she should be happy she has a chance with Liam now, so why all the pestering?

Saw some scenes from Amsterdam and it looks like Hope & Liam are still together, at least that what it looks like to me!!

ms suki

Postby ms suki » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:23 am

I won't hope & Wyatt to stay together and Hope will become a great mother and better wife for Wyatt. Keep Hott alive and well

happens

Postby happens » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:46 am

Quote grandmarose: Saw the scene today with Wyatt and Hope :)) love his reaction, he is so in love with Hope and his happiness is very obvious. On the other hand how long will it take of Liam to blabber about Hope being pregnant ~) and why is Ivy so darn nosey, I mean like Quinn told her, she should be happy she has a chance with Liam now, so why all the pestering?

Saw some scenes from Amsterdam and it looks like Hope & Liam are still together, at least that what it looks like to me!!

One of the videos showed Wyatt and Hope holding hands and Wyatt said "this is my wife Hope, my brother Liam, and Ivy."

I think its suppose to air in November and Hope wasn't showing at all. Her skirt appeared to be the type with a tight waist. So I don't know if that signifies anything??

texarkana2010

Postby texarkana2010 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:14 pm

why are these posts back? They are old!

happens

Postby happens » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Quote texarkana2010: why are these posts back? They are old!

These posts aren't back, they never left. This thread was started a long time ago, but we keep posting so these posts at the end of the thread are current.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:29 am

The pics from the Netherlands, looks like Wyatt & Hope are still together, hopefully Quinn is no longer involved in his life, but it seems he has a hard time following through on that.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:35 pm

I hate seeing Bell trying to ruin Hott! They have so much sizzle and love and yet he thinks using Hott to get the viewers so we have to watch nasty boring Lope that has been ruined long ago.. Bell had a winner with Hott and yet I think he is going to be ruining it? We will have to wait and see but Lope is snooze fest material!!

talk

Postby talk » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:44 pm

When you really look at it, Wyatt has not had a fair chance.

He has a mother that is pretty evil so far and this is what Bell does to hold him back. Two peas in a pod is what almost everyone thinks. They don't see them as different from each other.

Liam (for the life of me....I will never understand) why he get's every girl on the show.
He is not that great shakes as a person.

talk

Postby talk » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:20 pm

I have really been missing some good Hott scenes.

B&B, give me something good to watch!!!!!

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:58 am

I saw a youtube video of an interview with Bell, Hope (KM), Liam (SC), Ridge (TK) & Katie (HT) on an Amsterdam Talk Show. What was funny was when they asked if they could change one thing about the show what would it be and Hope (KM) said more sex.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”