Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby grandmarose » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:34 am

Looks like she will soon be telling Wyatt about the baby and they both look very happy in the pictures :)) Mommy dearest won't be too please though because I am sure Hope wants her to stay away from them. Let's see if Wyatt steps up to the plate when mommy shows her displeasure.

ediejo

Postby ediejo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:51 am

Quote happens:
Quote ediejo: Hope has checked out, HOTT no longer exists. You just don't disrespect your husband the way Hope has. He is nothing more than some dude to her right now. Every time she speaks, it's "I can't do that to Liam" it's like Wyatt is an afterthought or not a thought at all. Meanwhile, Wyatt thinks she legitimately chose him over Liam cause Quinn has been exposed and she didn't leave. Smh, little does he know. Hope is wrong, and she will not make Wyatt happy sad to say cause she is only concerned with Liam feelings. Oh, Wyatt will think she is all in, but we the audience know better and that's why this pairing doesn't work for me anymore. She is with him out of obligation not love. I still heart Wyatt, but not so much Hope. Jmo

Yes, she's making a mockery of her marriage and it's a shame. But like she told Wyatt this is all new territory for her and we know she's not the sharpest tack in the box.

I can't stand Hope right now but Wyatt loves her. Maybe she'll change once she gives Wyatt the baby news.

Happens, you and others are troopers for hanging in, but Bell's current writing for Hope has made it difficult for me to keep the HOTT faith with the selfishness that was on display between Liam and Hope earlier this week :( . She knows Liam didn't consider abortion when it came to he and Steffy's baby, but yet she didn't smack him into next week for suggesting it for her baby??? That her husband does not even know about??? Her recent words and actions have been totally inconsiderate towards Wyatt, so I'm having a hard time believing that her choosing to be with him is genuine. She will probably get jealous of Ivy again, but kudos to the HOTTIES who continue to believe :)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Saw the clip of Wyatt & Hope, where Wyatt is learning about the baby, going to be looking forward to that, because I have a feeling it is going to be a very happy occasion for both of them. Hope admitted to Brooke that Wyatt would be a great father :))

festus

Postby festus » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Quote ediejo:
Quote happens:
Quote ediejo: Hope has checked out, HOTT no longer exists. You just don't disrespect your husband the way Hope has. He is nothing more than some dude to her right now. Every time she speaks, it's "I can't do that to Liam" it's like Wyatt is an afterthought or not a thought at all. Meanwhile, Wyatt thinks she legitimately chose him over Liam cause Quinn has been exposed and she didn't leave. Smh, little does he know. Hope is wrong, and she will not make Wyatt happy sad to say cause she is only concerned with Liam feelings. Oh, Wyatt will think she is all in, but we the audience know better and that's why this pairing doesn't work for me anymore. She is with him out of obligation not love. I still heart Wyatt, but not so much Hope. Jmo

Yes, she's making a mockery of her marriage and it's a shame. But like she told Wyatt this is all new territory for her and we know she's not the sharpest tack in the box.

I can't stand Hope right now but Wyatt loves her. Maybe she'll change once she gives Wyatt the baby news.

Happens, you and others are troopers for hanging in, but Bell's current writing for Hope has made it difficult for me to keep the HOTT faith with the selfishness that was on display between Liam and Hope earlier this week :( . She knows Liam didn't consider abortion when it came to he and Steffy's baby, but yet she didn't smack him into next week for suggesting it for her baby??? That her husband does not even know about??? Her recent words and actions have been totally inconsiderate towards Wyatt, so I'm having a hard time believing that her choosing to be with him is genuine. She will probably get jealous of Ivy again, but kudos to the HOTTIES who continue to believe :)

THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T GENUINE. ~)

happens

Postby happens » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Quote ediejo:
Quote happens:

I know, Hope is making it very difficult to hang in there. Many have jumped ship and are only supporting Wyatt. I'm cutting her some slack since I found out she's pregnant. I'm gonna blame hormones for a little while. If she doesn't step it up soon, I'll be jumping too. Wyatt deserves a whole lot better than he's been getting from Hope.

festus

Postby festus » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Quote happens:
Quote ediejo:
Quote happens:

I know, Hope is making it very difficult to hang in there. Many have jumped ship and are only supporting Wyatt. I'm cutting her some slack since I found out she's pregnant. I'm gonna blame hormones for a little while. If she doesn't step it up soon, I'll be jumping too. Wyatt deserves a whole lot better than he's been getting from Hope.

Actually, Wyatt doesn't DESERVE a thing.

happens

Postby happens » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Quote festus:
Quote happens:
Quote ediejo:
Quote happens:

Actually, Wyatt doesn't DESERVE a thing.

Festus, why do you keep taking cheap shots on our "no bashing" board?? I'm thinking you're starting to convert to HOTT so you're checking out the scenery over here. We'd love you to join us!!!! We all LOVE Prince Wyatt!!!! HOTT REIGNS SUPREME, that one's for you Festus lol!!!

talk

Postby talk » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Quote ediejo:
Quote happens:

Hon, I think Hope is not in love with Liam..... but is in her comfort zone. She thinks he is the safe choice (why she thinks that is beyond me...since Liam has played her false most of the time they have been together).

He really represents no growth or maturity for Hope.
She is afraid of stepping out of her comfort zone.
She hasn't learned that to stand still is to stagnate.

To grow, to experience life fulfillment is to move out into the world with no safety net.
If you don't do that.... then life finds you when you're the least prepared.

She is afraid of what Wyatt represents.... which is moving out of her comfort zone.

But, if you do, you will probably look back and say.... that's the best thing that ever happened to me.
A major growth (quantum leap) and appreciation for what life brings to you when you are at a crossroad and must choose (with faith) which direction to take.

If you are afraid of the world, you choose safety.
If you are confident that the world will bring what you need the most, you will walk out to meet it.

ediejo

Postby ediejo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Quote festus:
Quote ediejo:
Quote happens:

THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T GENUINE. ~)

Thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious!!! ~) ~) But unlike your rude self, I chose the words I did out of respect for those who still believe and cheer on HOTT.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Quote talk:
Quote ediejo:
Quote happens:

Hon, I think Hope is not in love with Liam..... but is in her comfort zone. She thinks he is the safe choice (why she thinks that is beyond me...since Liam has played her false most of the time they have been together).

He really represents no growth or maturity for Hope.
She is afraid of stepping out of her comfort zone.
She hasn't learned that to stand still is to stagnate.

To grow, to experience life fulfillment is to move out into the world with no safety net.
If you don't do that.... then life finds you when you're the least prepared.

She is afraid of what Wyatt represents.... which is moving out of her comfort zone.

But, if you do, you will probably look back and say.... that's the best thing that ever happened to me.
A major growth (quantum leap) and appreciation for what life brings to you when you are at a crossroad and must choose (with faith) which direction to take.

If you are afraid of the world, you choose safety.
If you are confident that the world will bring what you need the most, you will walk out to meet it.

Yes, talk, I think you have Hope figured out. Now if she would just get herself figured out. I think deep down she's aware of everything you said which is why she's with Wyatt, but she doesn't have enough faith in decision making process to let Liam go. She needs a guy to fall back in if she's wrong.

Tomorrow she will have another chance to redeem herself since it seems tomorrow is when she tells Wyatt he's gonna be a daddy!!!!!! Can't wait to see the expression on his face. She had better be just as excited, just as joyous. A little honesty toward her husband would be great also, but that might be asking a bit much. She'd better not let us down with the way she handles this precious moment!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”