So great to see Hope happy she looked relieved.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ShirleyE

Re: So great to see Hope happy she looked relieved.

Postby ShirleyE » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:51 am

Quote Pink 4 Me:
Quote scrappie:
Quote annie71: Honestly she was so mature and honest with Liam. I was very proud of her today when she sent him home. Then the walk in the woods what a picture that was. Good-bye whimpy boy Liam Hello Wyatt. Also that touch he gave her I got chills. Bell sure loves those women passing out but I don`t care If I woke up to that who cares. Hes so darn hot. I am hoping they have a great romance she sure deserves it. Poor Liam he has Steffy. the crying sad Steffy in Paris. Its about time we have laughing and yes giggles. Love it.

8) 8) 8) 8) I guess we should skip the part where the TWIT took him up there in the first place on the FAKE FRIENDSHIP tip and then tried to talk him into moving on with her. And the part where the TWIT showed up at his house begging the man to be with her 10 minutes after his wife left. Now because she realizes that her skanky plan didn't work she's a hero for telling him they shouldn't be there and he should go home?

Unbelievable! ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

I know! It is unbelievable the Logan lenses are out in full force 3)

What a giggling idiot the moron is.

Good heavens. She was called every name in the book when she was moping over Liam. Now that she is moving on she is still being called names. You'll should be partying by now.. You can have Leffy back. Please take them both. None of Hope's fans want Liam with her either. She's way too good for Liam, and Steffy's sloppy leftovers.

ShirleyE

Postby ShirleyE » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 am

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Barbyboo:
Quote annie71:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote annie71: Honestly she was so mature and honest with Liam. I was very proud of her today when she sent him home. Then the walk in the woods what a picture that was. Good-bye whimpy boy Liam Hello Wyatt. Also that touch he gave her I got chills. Bell sure loves those women passing out but I don`t care If I woke up to that who cares. Hes so darn hot. I am hoping they have a great romance she sure deserves it. Poor Liam he has Steffy. the crying sad Steffy in Paris. Its about time we have laughing and yes giggles. Love it.

Did you say begin to wonder? My oh my. Too late I been wondering for three years
I didn't see the show today, but it sounds like it was interesting. ;) I find it even more interesting how both fan bases interpreted how mature Hope acted. One fan base states Hope was immature and the other base states Hope was cute and having fun. Both bases opinions are polar opposites. So all I can say from reading the other posts, it must have been fairly good writing if these two opposite opinions exist. ?) ?) ?)

It was a good scene and its about time we have some laughter and a new body. sick of Liam he needs to go to paris for a time. Maybe he will go on vacation from the show for awhile. Let Hope and Wyatt get it goin. I just wish they would have had her just fall down those pass-out scenes are getting old Mr. Bell. Now if she wakes up and calls him her Hero I will probably begin to wonder about those writers.

I don't know if I want Liam to go to Paris or on a vacation. I prefer to push LIam off his cliff.

Hope needs to date a few nice men, before she goes off into wedding mode. :D :-) :D

As for Steffy's pass out scenes and Hope's whining scenes, I didn't enjoy either. I thought it was sad, that both girls went after this idiot LIam for such a long time. Those scenes were all getting old and sad.

I think your going to have to wonder about those writers Annie71. I have a feeling, that this little reunion of Liam/Hope's Adventure will not last. Hope may start off using Wyatt to get Liam jealous, but Bell will have her falling for Wyatt. Liam will go off to Paris to get Steffy back. Steffy may not want him by that time. That would leave poor little Liam all alone...yes. ;)

OMG! That would convince me that there really is justice in this world The way Liam has treated both of these women, he should be banished to Siberia.

babez

Postby babez » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:28 am

loved every second of it! this is the Hope i want to watch from now on! free from liam's dramas and enjoying life with a hot guy! so refreshing to see her smile!

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 am

ThirtY four years ago, I cried for three months,so lets give Steffy a break.
Not a Hope fan,but I do want to see her happy.

annie71

Postby annie71 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:58 am

Quote Pink 4 Me:
Quote scrappie:

8) 8) 8) 8) I guess we should skip the part where the TWIT took him up there in the first place on the FAKE FRIENDSHIP tip and then tried to talk him into moving on with her. And the part where the TWIT showed up at his house begging the man to be with her 10 minutes after his wife left. Now because she realizes that her skanky plan didn't work she's a hero for telling him they shouldn't be there and he should go home?

I loved it, so refreshing giggle all you want Hope, this show needs it. gotta love those giggles. I hope Wyatt makes you giggle like that all the time.

annie71

Postby annie71 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 am

Quote Barbyboo: Laughing and giggles like a little goofy kid she's ot ready for marriage

WHAT? DOES THAT MEAN I`M NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE EITHER OH NO, I LAUGH AND GIGGLE ALL THE TIME. Its fun you should try it.

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:45 am

Quote annie71:
Quote Pink 4 Me:
Quote scrappie:

I loved it, so refreshing giggle all you want Hope, this show needs it. gotta love those giggles. I hope Wyatt makes you giggle like that all the time.

ITA

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 am

you must have a very sad, boring marriage. my parents laughed and giggled all the way through a 68 year marriage. we were all happy. wish you could be too.

JessieChan

Postby JessieChan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:59 am

Quote scrappie:

At least she got it pretty quickly, Steffy would not take no for an answer. She saw Liam's love for Hope many many times and did not leave his side.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”