SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lizzytish

Re: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Oh pshaw!! Brooke doesn't meddle any more than Taylor does. Where is Taylor going to get proof that Bill and Brooke had an affair -- please don't tell me that fool, Eric, is going to confide in her. Well, no matter because the next thing Taylor feels is a well-deserved boot in her nosey behind!

Let's hope in her new life she signs up for Psychiatrists' refresher course -- or better yet, gets some help from a real psychiatrist.

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:00 pm

No but Taylor hasn't broken up marriages.

Quote momofthree: All I can say is that Taylor has not been a saint throughout the years! Further she is doing this not because of Katie but because of her hate for Brooke. Just goes to show how she truly cares for her patients! However, with that being said, it sounds like really good drama!

scarlet1

Postby scarlet1 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do? 8)

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Eric and Taylor will be kaput as he "shoots" the messenger.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

ITA, nobody does self-righteous anger better than Taylor, ok maybe Stephanie. She is gonna spin! Betting Eric rushes in to protect Brooke. Katie is going to lose her mind - which I will love. (and for all those who forgot - Katie slept with Nick as he was married to Bridget, again Katie was supposed to die...so not thinking she can hold this against Brooke for long...)

Fireworks!!! Katie, please plot a takeover!!

and Liam - this could be my favorite part - dissed by Hope, abandoned by Steffy...could this be an early x-mas gift??? Go Wyatt!

scarlet1

Postby scarlet1 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote scarlet1: The Week of July 1 - 5

Taylor exposes Brooke's affair at her B-day party as payback

Taylor & Eric have heated words after she discovered Eric kept Brooke's secret.

Taylor looses it and publicly calls out Brooke about the differences between the two.

When Katie learns the truth - she goes after Brooke and Bill (get the popcorn ready folks!)

Bill dismisses Katie's blame for bad behavior.

Hope and Rick discuss Brooke's latest antics and come to different opinions.

Liam is waiting to hear from his wife but does not get the answer he wants

Liam arrives for Forth celebrations and finds Hope already entertained by Wyatt...

Caroline continues to plot and makes certain Rick sees Maya/Carter's sexy new film...Rick not happy.

Maya discovers some things she doesn't like about Rick

Coming up:What will Katie do??? Bill & Brooke nervous

(OMG can't wait for the B-day party!!!)

Thanks for posting these.I can't wait to watch!!

you're welcome, I can not wait either!!! The party is gonna be off the rails, one finally blow-up for Taylor and let the dust settle. can not wait to watch Bill try to wiggle out...wonder if Taylor reveals Brooke was pregnant too???

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Go Katie and Taylor! Bring down Brooke!!!

Instead of calling, why doesn't Liam hop on a plane. He clearly doesn't want to end his marriage

pink sassylady

Postby pink sassylady » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Ok it was wrong but didn't Katie leave Bill and told him and Brooke to be together. Yes they hooked up .I wouldn't but Katie was pushing pushing them together. So they broke it off . So Katie can not act as if she didn't have a hand in it. Also everyone knows Taylor hates Brooke why would you go to the Dr that hates your sister more than she loves life.Taylor has done just as bad things as Brooke.Taylor is no one to judge anyone. I do hope it blows up in Taylor's face.Sick of her nose up in the air.someone needs to bring that nose down.

BamaGirl38

Postby BamaGirl38 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Quote scarlet1:
Quote beachgirl02840: Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do? 8)

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

ITA, nobody does self-righteous anger better than Taylor, ok maybe Stephanie. She is gonna spin! Betting Eric rushes in to protect Brooke. Katie is going to lose her mind - which I will love. (and for all those who forgot - Katie slept with Nick as he was married to Bridget, again Katie was supposed to die...so not thinking she can hold this against Brooke for long...)

and Liam - this could be my favorite part - dissed by Hope, abandoned by Steffy...could this be an early x-mas gift??? Go Wyatt!

ITA w/both of you guys! I can't wait. I love it when Taylor gets all fired up to bring Brooke down, or so she thinks... lol, most of the time Brooke is just forgiven. And I'm sure the look on Liam's face when he sees Hope is already entertained will be priceless! Should be a great 4th!

bbfan23

Postby bbfan23 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Quote pink sassylady: Ok it was wrong but didn't Katie leave Bill and told him and Brooke to be together. Yes they hooked up .I wouldn't but Katie was pushing pushing them together. So they broke it off . So Katie can not act as if she didn't have a hand in it. Also everyone knows Taylor hates Brooke why would you go to the Dr that hates your sister more than she loves life.Taylor has done just as bad things as Brooke.Taylor is no one to judge anyone. I do hope it blows up in Taylor's face.Sick of her nose up in the air.someone needs to bring that nose down.

No, she hasn't.

Just about EVERY soapy character can stick their noses as high in the air where Brooke is concerned (except maybe Stefano diMera) - Brooke is simply THAT nasty!!!

starlight80

Postby starlight80 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Quote Star Steffy: Thanks Scarlet1 for the interesting news. ;) ;) ;)

The truth will be out about Brooke's and Bill's affair, sounds like great drama. :D :D :D This will be great to watch, what Katie will do to Bill/Brooke. I think both women will want Bill still in their heart, but which one will Bill want as his wife...."Triangle Alert"!!! ~) ~) ~)

Logan's knows how to create triangle. When there is no man from the outside, the man inside the family will do!

She has to have it, it does not matter who is that man as long as she wants to do it.

B & B is beyond the fantacy.

scarlet1

Postby scarlet1 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Quote BamaGirl38:
Quote scarlet1:

ITA w/both of you guys! I can't wait. I love it when Taylor gets all fired up to bring Brooke down, or so she thinks... lol, most of the time Brooke is just forgiven. And I'm sure the look on Liam's face when he sees Hope is already entertained will be priceless! Should be a great 4th!

It always, always, always backfires on Taylor. She needs to remember Brooke is always eyeing the War while Taylor gets caught up in the battles. However, I for one, am glad Taylor goes out with a bang instead of slinking away like Steffy. When Eric ends things, gonna be priceless.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”