Quote bnb fan: She goes down and stays down for a while and earns her way back gradually but endures a humbling dose of humiliation, distrust, and angst from those around her and she needs to lose out to Quinn it's only realistic
1. If she doesn't try to push Hope into a married man's arms.
2. if she leaves Eric's and Taylor's relationship alone.
3. if she leaves her sister's husband alone.
4. if she accepts Rick's decision in who he wants to be with.
5. if she doesn't tell Katie how to run her marriage.
6. if she learns from her mistakes...that's all anyone could ask someone else to do!!! ~) ~) ~)
Hey, it's a soap and this is what the character is suppose to act like and she does do a great job at it!!! I wouldn't change Brooke...I must have someone to get under my skin. ;) :D ;)