Brooke is redeemable if

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Brooke is redeemable if

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 am

She goes down and stays down for a while and earns her way back gradually but endures a humbling dose of humiliation, distrust, and angst from those around her and she needs to lose out to Quinn it's only realistic

missgaht

Re: Brooke is redeemable if

Postby missgaht » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:51 pm

she gets a personality transplant and a chastity belt. Brooke is unstable and has been unstable for a long time. Brooke has impulse control problems. Brooke needs to take accountability /responsibility and stop making excuses. Following your heart to your destiny is nothing but a sorry/lame excuse. I wanted Brooke to say that she was completely inappropriate/wrong and no matter what Katie said or did it was no excuse to betray her sister and become an enemy to Will's family.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Stops telling Hope to chase after Liam who obviously doesn't know who he wants

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Quote bnb fan: She goes down and stays down for a while and earns her way back gradually but endures a humbling dose of humiliation, distrust, and angst from those around her and she needs to lose out to Quinn it's only realistic

If she leaves the show

Little Golden Statue

Postby Little Golden Statue » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:46 pm

If she kills herself. Let the devil deal with her.

bbfan23

Postby bbfan23 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Quote Little Golden Statue: If she kills herself. Let the devil deal with her.

Something tells me that the Ho is already the devil's favourite concubine :~

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Takes a well needed a cation break

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:13 am

Quote bnb fan: She goes down and stays down for a while and earns her way back gradually but endures a humbling dose of humiliation, distrust, and angst from those around her and she needs to lose out to Quinn it's only realistic

Brooke Redeemable...
1. If she doesn't try to push Hope into a married man's arms.
2. if she leaves Eric's and Taylor's relationship alone.
3. if she leaves her sister's husband alone.
4. if she accepts Rick's decision in who he wants to be with.
5. if she doesn't tell Katie how to run her marriage.
6. if she learns from her mistakes...that's all anyone could ask someone else to do!!! ~) ~) ~)

Hey, it's a soap and this is what the character is suppose to act like and she does do a great job at it!!! I wouldn't change Brooke...I must have someone to get under my skin. ;) :D ;)

fleabuggy

Postby fleabuggy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:41 am

Brooke would be redeemable if the writers would do a storyline that delves into the reason she acts so impulsively & they actually transform her, rather than sweeping whatever the cause is under the rug.

I remember when Guiding Light was on the air & there was an episode where the character of Reva Shane stripped down to her underwear, jumped into a fountain, and baptized herself "the sl_t of Springfield" in front of half the town. The character actually evolved and grew over the years.

I've mentioned this before; Brooke's character has NEVER evolved. Her character is the same as she was when she first started on the show...the only difference is she's worth a few million or billion dollars now, having slept and married her way up. Must be pretty boring going to work knowing your character won't be challenged to grow, because your character is the same. I mean, once you get used to a routine, it usually requires very little effort to maintain it, right? Now her pathetic character is passing her same amoral values on to her daughter. :-/

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Redeem Brooke?

I don't think that will ever happen
1. she will never admit to her wrong doings
2. she will never take time to be alone before (God forbid) she finds another man in a relationship that she can break up
3. she tells Eric to have another model (not maya) be the model for Brooke's bedroom or best cancel the whole thing
4. she gets therapy and longer than Hope did (she had what 4 sessions)
5. if Bill approaches her alone she should tell him to stay away unless Katie is around
6. STOP PLAYING VICTIM - it is not working for me

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”