SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
babez

SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role

Postby babez » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:24 am

There is this actor Dan Gauthier, apparently his agent wrote on her facebook wall that he is filming at B&B for a top secret role. SOD also revealed to expect B&B to make a huge casting announcement in the upcoming weeks.
do you think this guy is the new Ridge? there are also rumors about him being katie's new love interest since Bill and Brooke (eeeewww) are a go. so if this one is a new ridge, means that brooke does not care anymore about her former "destiny". gag me. ~)

dana lana

Re: SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role

Postby dana lana » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 am

He would be a great Ridge. Dan and Heather Tom worked together on One Life to live and were involved on screen.
He is quite yummy!
Could he have something to do with quinn if he isnt the new ridge.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 am

With steffy in Paris ridge returns kinda weird?

Happybbfan

Postby Happybbfan » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 am

The show is getting better and better. Love it.

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 am

Quote Barbyboo: With steffy in Paris ridge returns kinda weird?

Maybe ridge returns to hunt down liam and find out why he didn't go after steffy.

kn1231

Postby kn1231 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 am

I just looked this guy up, and although he's 49 in real life, I still think he looks a bit young to play Ridge. I also don't see him pairing well with Brooke at all, and there is always a connection somehow with those two. With all that being said, I think he would look great with Katie, but aren't there rumors that Heather Tom is potentially leaving. If this is the case, I can't see them bring someone in for Katie only to have Heather Tom leave. Unless they are planning a recast.

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 am

Quote kn1231: I just looked this guy up, and although he's 49 in real life, I still think he looks a bit young to play Ridge. I also don't see him pairing well with Brooke at all, and there is always a connection somehow with those two. With all that being said, I think he would look great with Katie, but aren't there rumors that Heather Tom is potentially leaving. If this is the case, I can't see them bring someone in for Katie only to have Heather Tom leave. Unless they are planning a recast.

I think ridge and brooke are finally done so it won't matter about him looking too young. If brooke takes katies man then katie can take brookes.
I know heather tom did a tv series but didn't think she was leaving.

NancyNLV

Postby NancyNLV » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 am

The only character in the 7 years that I have seen them recast is Rick I don't think they much like recasting anyone. If they did recast Ridge he may see Brooke and Bill in Monaco stranger things have happened. Why the secret unless it is an unexpected recast.

NancyNLV

Postby NancyNLV » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 am

Quote kn1231: I just looked this guy up, and although he's 49 in real life, I still think he looks a bit young to play Ridge. I also don't see him pairing well with Brooke at all, and there is always a connection somehow with those two. With all that being said, I think he would look great with Katie, but aren't there rumors that Heather Tom is potentially leaving. If this is the case, I can't see them bring someone in for Katie only to have Heather Tom leave. Unless they are planning a recast.

I don't think he looks any younger than Bill and with his gray hair in pics I have seen I can see him play Ridge. I saw the video interview with Heather Tom and Bill and she said she was not leaving the soap, acting is in her blood although she will do a couple of shows on HGTV she said she is not going anywhere at least at the time of the interview.

LilSmitty

Postby LilSmitty » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 am

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Ridge came back...Brooke would go after him....and he's FINALLY done with her??? Could be a pretty interesting story line instead of all the men seeming to bow at her feet. ;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”