Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethis

Re: Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?

Postby bethis » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Quote Ruth08:
Quote LW99: I for one am so sick of this show being about Brooke and her little mini me. Brooke has slept her way through every man on the show,seriously thinks she does no wrong,she should have anything she wants,is such a great mommy and just loves all her family..oh yeah who is Hope's daddy? and wasnt brooke just preg with her sisters husband baby? But Taylor gets bashed for being with Eric and supporting her daughter in having another child..and she gets told to stay out of her childrens lives..but Brooke is the one who planned a wedding for Hope and Liam when neither one of them knew what was going on...can we please have Brooke just thrown to the side like the trash she is and give some other char's on this show some much needed/deserved storyline and air time????
Now to her Mini me...OMG! "we were robbed Liam" oh please Little girl you had your CHANCE'S with Liam and those chances were not "perfect" and you wanted them...cause it is after all ALL ABOUT HOPE..and what Hope wants and what HOPE needs..What kind of heartless person runs and kiss's a man who just lost a child???? Hope needs a major reality check..
Steffy is whats good for Liam..and will always be the woman he wants and needs. I just hope JMW come back to play Steffy but honestly I would not blame her if she didint..I mean the girl is a good actress and gets stuck with the crap storylines that have been done over and over again...If you arent KKL or KM on this show you are not getting nothing..because in the Logan Show Brooke and her clan get anything and everything they want. >) >)

Anyone who knows how to spot untalented writers is sick of the Logan show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest....well.....let's just say there are those who enjoy reading tabloid trash and then there are those who like reading Pulitzer Prize fiction.

lol

bettyl

Postby bettyl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm sick of them.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:41 pm

I AM!

LADY Y

Postby LADY Y » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm

I know my fast forward button is getting worn out. Before long if this continues I will record another show in B & B's spot. Without Stephy and Taylor there is no depth. Logans go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DebD55

Postby DebD55 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:01 am

I would love to see Brooke and Bill get married and then him to end up broke {no house or business} I wonder how much longer she would be in love with him for. I would love to see Rick end up crazy Caroline, and poor little Hope end up always the bridesmaid never the bride. And I think Steffy is way too good for Liam.

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 am

I am too

bethis

Postby bethis » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Sucks!!!!

bethis

Postby bethis » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:46 pm

i think we have just ran out of words to define this thing! We

have become nearly thoughtless about a The One Family Show!

You know i just thought of something....This is a family reality show!. "The LOgan Reality Show"

Let's all Laugh Out Loud! he ehe he haha

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 am

Quote bethis: i think we have just ran out of words to define this thing! We

have become nearly thoughtless about a The One Family Show!

You know i just thought of something....This is a family reality show!. "The LOgan Reality Show"

Let's all Laugh Out Loud! he ehe he haha

LOL and I agree,there is NO Balance on this show

bethis

Postby bethis » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 pm

I really think they should change the name of this show it has nothing to do with The Bold and The Beautiful More of just the same Family WHere Did The the other family go can't even remember their names

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”