Does anyone think Hope will move on?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Does anyone think Hope will move on?

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

dana lana

Re: Does anyone think Hope will move on?

Postby dana lana » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

Yes yes yes hope will wise up. But the problem is Will Liam let hope go or will he keep bringing up how they used to be and try to cause trouble between Wyatt and hope.
Can't Steff please come back and claim Liam so he will let her get on with her life once and for all. No more triangle. HOTT only no more LOPE.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Hope is her mother's daughter. Hope is going to move on because Liam isn't going to be ready to plan another wedding soon enough for her. The question is is she really going to be into this wyatt or another pawn in her game to win wyatt the way she used oliver and thomas. You'll know soon whether she's for real or not because if she's using him she'll call Liam up and tell him what she and wyatt are up to the same way she did when Liam was on his first honeymoon.

JoyJoy

Postby JoyJoy » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

With the history of this show, I think there will be another triangle: Wyatt and Liam both after Hope.

H8Hoegans

Postby H8Hoegans » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Quote billsgal: Hope is her mother's daughter. Hope is going to move on because Liam isn't going to be ready to plan another wedding soon enough for her. The question is is she really going to be into this wyatt or another pawn in her game to win wyatt the way she used oliver and thomas. You'll know soon whether she's for real or not because if she's using him she'll call Liam up and tell him what she and wyatt are up to the same way she did when Liam was on his first honeymoon.

I agree with you..Hope is mini Brooke. I wish Hope and Brooke would both move on..Brooke needs to find a man who is not married ..and Hope needs to grow up and move on. A lot of people are waiting for the day that Brooke and her clone get put in their places and back off..guess no one should hold their breath tho.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Move on to what??? Pulling some other dude's neck towards her face so she can force him to receive her noisy and sloppy kisses? Of course I do...that is all she knows to do with guys...she did it with Liam and Oliver...and within literally 2 mins of each other.

MaxMi

Postby MaxMi » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 pm

I think Hope will move on with Wyatt but not as quickly as I want. I think the writers will use Hope, Liam & Wyatt to bring some drama for awhile first.

LW99

Postby LW99 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Hope is a sad and pathetic little girl..she will never move on..she doesnt even know how to have a relationship to begin with. The only way she will move on with Wyatt is if someone else is wanting him..she is just like her mommy. They think they are entitled to anything and everything and screw anyone who gets in their way.
Will Hope move on?? Hell let her move AWAY!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:49 am

Quote LW99: Hope is a sad and pathetic little girl..she will never move on..she doesnt even know how to have a relationship to begin with. The only way she will move on with Wyatt is if someone else is wanting him..she is just like her mommy. They think they are entitled to anything and everything and screw anyone who gets in their way.
Will Hope move on?? Hell let her move AWAY!

Alot were telling Bell she should go away to college she obviously is not furthering her education, too bad...let her stay just no more triangle stories find a guy who loves her only

ShirleyE

Postby ShirleyE » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 am

Well this is an interesting question. I think Hope is going to wise up. Remember the reason that Hope has broken up with Liam so many times is his inability to commit to only her. I think the more he talks about Steffy the faster she will go. The fact that she is finally going to meet someone else is going to help her along. Wyatt will be only Hope's. But, the spoilers say that Wyatt ignores Liam's boundries. So I think that when Liam realizes that he is losing Hope also he is going to fight for her. Bell also said yesterday that we haven't seen the last of Leffy. Wouldn't it be too much if Steffy came back to steal Wyatt away from Hope so that Hope can go back to Liam????

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”