Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dana lana

Re: Loving the Show

Postby dana lana » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Quote grandmarose: Been reading about the new character of Rafael who will be plotting with Caroline to break up Rick & Maya, it looks like he will be a fun and interesting character and partner him with loopy Caroline and it should be fun to watch.

I agree spice things up a bit. I enjoy watching Caroline. Especially when she is scheming. She is one crazy girl.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Quote dana lana:
Quote grandmarose: Been reading about the new character of Rafael who will be plotting with Caroline to break up Rick & Maya, it looks like he will be a fun and interesting character and partner him with loopy Caroline and it should be fun to watch.

I agree spice things up a bit. I enjoy watching Caroline. Especially when she is scheming. She is one crazy girl.

I know, I can't dislike Caroline, she is so much fun to watch even though I am rooting for Rick & Maya. She was so funny with Hercules.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 pm

I love Caroline she is so fun.I don't know how she got so spoiled though.She has two mothers who seem level headed.She acts like a spoiled daddy's girl. IMO
One of my favorite soap character staples. btw

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Quote LucyT: I love Caroline she is so fun.I don't know how she got so spoiled though.She has two mothers who seem level headed.She acts like a spoiled daddy's girl. IMO
One of my favorite soap character staples. btw

Speaking of Caroline...I am so ready for her sperm donor bio father to make an appearance. I just realized that Bill is the only guy in the 40/50 age bracket who has story. We need a couple of more like Thorne and Caroline's sperm donor...just had a thought...what if it was Dr. "Holden" Meade???

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Caroline's biological father is another SL that we never heard of again. I was hoping that it would be Connor Davis, but so far not a hint. That would be a great SL :)) And how about Marcus's adopted parents or Bill's mom. Some good SLs waiting to be told :)

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:55 pm

I also think they need to revisit Carolines father . So many possibilities .

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Quote missing atwt: I also think they need to revisit Carolines father . So many possibilities .

I agree, there are so many good SLs waiting to be told. It would be great if it would be 1 hour. I would love to see Thorne, Felicia, Kristen, & Bridget come back. I loved Kristen & Tony's love story and their adoption of Zende, it would be great to see them again :)) The return of Jackie and Owen would also be great! Loving the show right now, let's see where it takes us.

JustTheTruth

Postby JustTheTruth » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Well, I hate to break up the congratulatory party, Logan Lovefest and 'Isn't this great? gossip-meet' but this Day 1 viewer thinks without someone on this soap to balance out the sheer skank-stank of the Brooke Logan clan, this soap will be as boring and one-sided as this MB has become with the exodus of so many of the JMW/HT fan base. I say enjoy it will you can... :D

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Quote dana lana:

Looks like she will have a pretty good SL with Rafael and I am willing to bet she will keep us in stitches :)) I am looking forward to seeing Rafael. He is going to be played by Andy Zuno, goggled him and he is quite handsome and he was born in Jalisco which is the state my parents were born so that is good enough for me.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:23 am

I think the show is starting to get very interesting and I couldn't be happier. With Wyatt coming to spice thing up, its so great. I can't wait to see all the possibilities of the new characters and S/L's. I can't wait for HOTT. :))

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”