Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Loving the Show

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 am

The show is fine presently...I just don't feel the compulsion to have to watch the show, plus it's summer. Hopefully Bell will put the thrill back in it with the new characters. I hope he floods the show with new characters, so he doesn't focus too much on one character. ;) ;) ;)

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 am

Looking forward to new characters and new storylines.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote missing atwt: Loving the show right now
Brad Bell will be on twitter tomorrow plan on giving him my support.

Followed it on my phone, it was great & great news B & B won another Golden Nymph award as favorite soap :))

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Quote grandmarose:

Followed it on my phone, it was great & great news B & B won another Golden Nymph award as favorite soap :))

GrandmaRose and MissingATWT, For those of us who don't twitter...did he reveal any surprises coming up this summer?

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:33 pm

caroline is calling in Rafael to help get maya away from rick. don't know if he's staying with the sow or not.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:40 pm

I meant show not caroline.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Quote beachgirl02840:
Quote grandmarose:

GrandmaRose and MissingATWT, For those of us who don't twitter...did he reveal any surprises coming up this summer?

Sorry I am at lunch, he said STEAM wasn't over and he said JMW wanted to take a break to concentrate on other things(not exact words) and he also said their is a great overseas location for an epic summer romance, wouldn't say who, but he promise it would be worth the wait. Sorry I don't have the exact words, it was on the CBS site. He also said he wanted to give KM a new SL so I would gather that is HOTT :) Lots of fans from Italy.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote beachgirl02840:
Quote grandmarose:

I think if you go to the Bold and Beautiful site on CBS you can get the transcript. He had high praise for KKL, KM, & JMW and also talks of Maya & Rick. It was pretty positive which was great :))

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote beachgirl02840:
Quote grandmarose:

Sorry I am at lunch, he said STEAM wasn't over and he said JMW wanted to take a break to concentrate on other things(not exact words) and he also said their is a great overseas location for an epic summer romance, wouldn't say who, but he promise it would be worth the wait. Sorry I don't have the exact words, it was on the CBS site. He also said he wanted to give KM a new SL so I would gather that is HOTT :) Lots of fans from Italy.

:) Thanks...epic summer romance overseas...sounds promising

I'm glad that particular triangle is breaking up. HOTT could have potential and I wouldn't mind one bit if Liam spent the summer pining over Steffy or Hope or better yet both.

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote beachgirl02840:
Quote grandmarose:

I think if you go to the Bold and Beautiful site on CBS you can get the transcript. He had high praise for KKL, KM, & JMW and also talks of Maya & Rick. It was pretty positive which was great :))

I will definitely check it out!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”