Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Loving the Show

Postby grandmarose » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:41 am

Quote LDCOOL:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote LDCOOL: I'm looking forward to good storylines. :D

So am I, looking forward to seeing the Amsterdam shoot, love the scenery when they go overseas.

Also enjoyed seeing Pam & Charlie and at least we got a glimpse of Donna, now where is Eric.

When is the Amsterdam shoot? *)

According to what I have been reading it starts Friday 11/7 and it is suppose to be a 7 day episode. I don't think they have ever gone to Amsterdam so that should be great.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Having had a chance to catch up with a week's worth of B & B, but I did see today's episode. Enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Have to make sure to watch all the missed episodes on my DVR.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:12 pm

While I am missing Brooke, hate the Rick sl, and sad that KM left, I still love the show. I really enjoyed yesterday's show with some of the characters going to the mission. Enjoy seeing more of Othello and I love Karla Mosley's voice, she has a beautiful voice, wish we could hear more of it.

It was nice to see Pam concerned about Wyatt. John is not one of my favorites, isn't he married ~) and it has been a long time since Tiny died so not sure why Pam was so reluctant to get another dog, just didn't enjoy that SL.

I have been missing Aly and Oliver, glad we saw at least Aly yesterday, unless I blinked and missed Ollie.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi Happens, I read the the post where you were interested in pulling up this thread. So I pulled it up for you. Happy Mothers Day to you and all Poster Moms. :) Like Lynn83 always ends her posts be kind to one another. There is so much angst on the board I thought I find this positive thread for you and anyone who would like to post here whether you love it or not. ;) Lol! Even though this storyline has more holes in it than swiss cheese and it's just as cheesy. 8) :D However it did make me smile to see that Wyatt knows the secret and is being Wyatt and is about to tell Liam. Liam is on my screen I love that. :)) Hope you and all Moms, caregivers are having as a wonderful Mother's Day as I am. :) 3) :)

happens

Postby happens » Sun May 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Quote YoungBoldLady50: Hi Happens, I read the the post where you were interested in pulling up this thread. So I pulled it up for you. Happy Mothers Day to you and all Poster Moms. :) Like Lynn83 always ends her posts be kind to one another. There is so much angst on the board I thought I find this positive thread for you and anyone who would like to post here whether you love it or not. ;) Lol! Even though this storyline has more holes in it than swiss cheese and it's just as cheesy. 8) :D However it did make me smile to see that Wyatt knows the secret and is being Wyatt and is about to tell Liam. Liam is on my screen I love that. :)) Hope you and all Moms, caregivers are having as a wonderful Mother's Day as I am. :) 3) :)

Ahhh thanks YBL50, I wished you a Happy Mother's Day a couple of days ago. Yes I can't wait till tomorrow to see Liam's expression. Never thought I'd say that!! I'm even enjoying seeing Ridge on my screen. Even though I can't stand him he delivered some great one liners to the unknowing Ricky boy. Swiss cheese is the main ingredient in a soap lol. That's how all these characters get away with murder or not getting back murdered for all the backstabbing they do. Enjoy the remainder of your Mother's Day.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat May 23, 2015 8:23 pm

While I might not be liking the whole sl in general, I have to applaud the actors for giving such a great performance with such a difficult subject. Now that the secret is finally out in the open, even to Rick, I am hoping we get more sls to even out the show. Would love to see some more fashion shows :))

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 am

Quote grandmarose: While I might not be liking the whole sl in general, I have to applaud the actors for giving such a great performance with such a difficult subject. Now that the secret is finally out in the open, even to Rick, I am hoping we get more sls to even out the show. Would love to see some more fashion shows :))

I agree. We need more storylines not involving Maya and Rick. I would like them involving Donna, Pam ,Eric, Ally. And everyone else.

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 pm

I am loving this show lately. Seems like everyday is a cliffhanger and I'm like "no it can't be over already." Days like today when we get to see many cast members are especially good.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:46 am

Quote happens: I am loving this show lately. Seems like everyday is a cliffhanger and I'm like "no it can't be over already." Days like today when we get to see many cast members are especially good.

I'm so glad someone else is loving this show. Team Ridge ,Steffy, and Liam! :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”