Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Loving the Show

Postby grandmarose » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote LucyT: I loved todays show.So much drama really on the edge of my seat FUN.HTom DD KKL B&B star quality!!!!!!I love Caroline and Rafel such a great team :-)

Yes those were great scenes between HT& DD& KKL. I don't know if Katie is listening, she is just so furious right now, she needs to get it all out. And I agree Caroline & Rafael make a good team, they are hilarious. A lot of drama with some comic relief thrown in.

Hi GrandmaRose, I haven't had time to watch the show for the last few weeks. I been trying to keep up with the message board. Every night I see you are posting on this thread. I must really been missing some good shows...my family is keeping me too occupied. I just wanted to say thanks for the updates on what is going on and I enjoy seeing someone so happy about the show!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thank you Star Steffy,I realize that there are a lot of unhappy people because of their favorites, but I do love the show and right now they are bringing in some very interesting and fun people. I am really enjoying Caroline and Rafael, my guilty pleasure they are just so much fun to watch. And of course Carter is just a hottie. Looking forward to seeing Quinn & Wyatt's SL develop. I think the writers missed a chance by not giving Taylor a very dramatic exit, some big fireworks.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:29 am

Looking forward to Ricks fourth of July party . #Hott

MaxMi

Postby MaxMi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 am

Quote missing atwt: Looking forward to Ricks fourth of July party . #Hott

Me too! I'm looking more forward to the fireworks on the show than the ones I will be watching. Go Team HOTT!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:46 am

Oh yes that 4th of July party is going to be very HOTT and Liam will finally realize that Hope has other options :))

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 am

Looking forward to seeing extra fireworks between Wyatt and Hope.

I loved the interview of HOTT with Michael Fairman. It is good to see that both men are after Hope. I guess Hope settles down with Liam but she says Wyatt comes in between.

Can't wait to see the action with this new triangle. A refreshing change.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:25 pm

It is only 11:24 over here so I am anxiously waiting for the show today, going to be fun and we will be seeing a lot of familiar faces at the party :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Loved the party scene, lots of familiar faces and of course Wyatt :))

Also enjoyed Bill's little talk with Liam, glad to see the Liam is being supportive of his father.

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Tomorrow should be better as Liam walks in and sees HOTT together. He looks jealous and now the fireworks begin.

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm loving the show also. I'm excited about all the new people they've brought on, especially Wyatt. After the drama with Brooke and Katie it was nice to see something fun and HOTT to watch. Keep it coming please.

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 pm

I am loving the show now that most of the secondary Forrester's are gone. Maybe there will be no more whining, sneaking around eavesdropping and that one person causing so much trouble. The Hayes clan has gone . . . now the show can go on!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”