Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnbloveLA

Re: Loving the Show

Postby bnbloveLA » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Only the Logans can bring good dramas. And handle emotional scenes beautifully and believabilly. Not like you know who only cry one stinking tear down her face and so fake.

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 pm

The show is the best ever. Although I am a Logan fan, I can't wait to see Monday's episode with Katie's explostion.

Happy Weekend to all.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Quote Letsbenice: The show is the best ever. Although I am a Logan fan, I can't wait to see Monday's episode with Katie's explostion.

Happy Weekend to all.

I know, kind of like watching a train wreck. Lots of great scenes with Katie & Brooke, watching KKL & HT bring it should be fun.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Quote Letsbenice: The show is the best ever. Although I am a Logan fan, I can't wait to see Monday's episode with Katie's explostion.

Happy Weekend to all.

I agree Heather Tom & KKL will rock these scenes

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:05 am

I thought bill acted really sweet towards brooke when she told him about the miscarriage.

Starlet2010

Postby Starlet2010 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:17 am

I believe Ridge Forrester will never resurface in a B&B storyline. In fact I think Mr. Bell is doing another round of budget cutting to save B&B. It's been a week since we've seen the open credits to B&B. That's because all of Stephanie Forrester Sr. family members are being written off. Steffy Forrester-Spencer, Taylor Hayes, and soon Thomas Forrester. I wouldn't be surprise if Thorne Forrester was already written off the show. After Taylor exit and a possible brief appearance from Steffy, the new opening credits will only show the Logans and their extended family. I'm sure Thomas/AG is next to go, or disappear into the FC basement, never to be seen again. It's unfortunate because AG's wife just had a baby 4 months ago. 8)

Even Oliver Jones is getting the boot. I'm sure Summer, Madison, Ramona, Monica & Othello, and reality TV stars Rachel Reilly- Villegas & Brendon Villegas are already off the show. It's a matter of time before Pam gets her pink slip. ~)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 am

Actually we are getting quite a few new faces, there are going be some familiar ones at Rick Forrester's 4th of July Party and soon we will get Wyatt's mom who will probably be related to the Spencers, and Winsor Harmon said he is back filming, so hoping for a good SL for Thorne Forrester. Eric Forrester is still head of the family and company. Karen Spencer is also coming back. And Thomas is still on.

The series started out with three major families: The Forresters, the Spencers, and the Logans, so lots of of members of the original families are still on.

I know it is hard when a favorite gets written off. I really liked Nick & his family and hated him getting written off and I also hated that Storm & Beth were killed off.
I really do believe that JMW is just taking time off to pursue her career so she will probably be back. As for Hunter, she has been off twice before and come back so there is always hope for her fans, I kept hoping for Ridge to come back, so maybe.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:47 am

Looking forward to Quinn's first appearance, 7/12, looks like her SL will hold secrets that will impact several people. I hope we get to see those secrets soon and I am hoping that somewhere along the line we learn who Caroline's father is.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Quote grandmarose: Looking forward to Quinn's first appearance, 7/12, looks like her SL will hold secrets that will impact several people. I hope we get to see those secrets soon and I am hoping that somewhere along the line we learn who Caroline's father is.

Looking forward to see what Quinn brings .

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 pm

The show has been so interesting lately. Can't wait to watch every day and loving the new faces.
Can't wait for more.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”