Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LucyT

Re: Loving the Show

Postby LucyT » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

I agree with all of you who think this show is the best it's been for a while.IT IS!I am looking forward to so much drama and romance ;) I love Carter, Maya,Rick,Caroline,and Rafael.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Quote LucyT: I agree with all of you who think this show is the best it's been for a while.IT IS!I am looking forward to so much drama and romance ;) I love Carter, Maya,Rick,Caroline,and Rafael.

Lucy, that is what is so great we have so many more characters interacting with each other, seeing more SLs, so glad that dreaded triangle is gone.

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 pm

With Thorne and possibly Alexandria spending a lot of time on BB soon it should be even more interesting. Can't wait to see Alex all grown up.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote dana lana: With Thorne and possibly Alexandria spending a lot of time on BB soon it should be even more interesting. Can't wait to see Alex all grown up.

I would love that, I wished they would also SORAS Dino & RJ, since all three & Hope were such good friends, it would make for an interesting SL :))

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote dana lana: With Thorne and possibly Alexandria spending a lot of time on BB soon it should be even more interesting. Can't wait to see Alex all grown up.

I would love that, I wished they would also SORAS Dino & RJ, since all three & Hope were such good friends, it would make for an interesting SL :))

I am sure they will put them on eventually. Lucky taylor isn't around when alex shows up I can imagine she would hate taylor for killing her mother.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 am

It would have been great if they had aged all four together, since they were always together as kids. I hated that when they SORASed Hope they pitted a teenager against two adults in Amber & Steffy.

Storm288

Postby Storm288 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 am

Quote grandmarose: It would have been great if they had aged all four together, since they were always together as kids. I hated that when they SORASed Hope they pitted a teenager against two adults in Amber & Steffy.

I love to see Hope and RJ interact as siblings and Hope and Alex as cousins that support each other.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 am

Quote Storm288:
Quote grandmarose: It would have been great if they had aged all four together, since they were always together as kids. I hated that when they SORASed Hope they pitted a teenager against two adults in Amber & Steffy.

I love to see Hope and RJ interact as siblings and Hope and Alex as cousins that support each other.

Storm, that would be so great to bring back a grown RJ & Allie, I think Allie & Hope are not too far apart in age, and RJ is maybe 2-3 years young. It would give Thorne a great SL :))

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:46 am

I for one will be glad when the brill secret is exposed . Tired of hearing about it . Katie will forgive Brooke eventually . Afterall she is the one who set this is motion whether she was in her right state of mind or not . You can't turn back time to erase all those feelings . Brooke will be fine

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 am

Quote missing atwt: I for one will be glad when the brill secret is exposed . Tired of hearing about it . Katie will forgive Brooke eventually . Afterall she is the one who set this is motion whether she was in her right state of mind or not . You can't turn back time to erase all those feelings . Brooke will be fine

I am also glad it will be out in the open and they can deal with it and then Brooke will leave for Monte Carlo to promote her bedroom line and we will get to see some fantastic scenery.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”