Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

Re: Loving the Show

Postby bethonly » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:19 pm

bren2010..they didn't cancel bb in Canada. it can be seen on ctvca.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 pm

The show is getting juicy and I couldn't be more excited! Its going to be very interesting with LOPE/HOTT....watching how everything play out. Sizzling HOTT summer days ahead and I'm LOVING IT! :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Quote bnbloveLA: The show is getting juicy and I couldn't be more excited! Its going to be very interesting with LOPE/HOTT....watching how everything play out. Sizzling HOTT summer days ahead and I'm LOVING IT! :))

Yes it is going to be a very HOTT summer. Also going to be interesting seeing the episodes shot in Monte Carlo and of course Rick & Maya's love story along with Caroline & Rafael's manipulations. Looks like Bell is bring in some hot guys for the summer and hopefully beyond. Bell seems to be doing pretty good ,B & B won it's 8th consecutive Nymph award in the Soap Opera/TeleNovela category, which means it was the highest rated soap/telenovela in 5 continents & 65 countries, for the year 2012.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:47 pm

gonna love it more if wyatt puts liam in his place.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Quote coco50: gonna love it more if wyatt puts liam in his place.

Oh yes, that is a huge bonus!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:18 am

More drama headed our way with Brooke/Bill/Katie and of course Taylor starts to snoop again and that will cause a big blow up with Eric. Lots of drama also with HOTT & Rick & Maya, and of course Caroline is up to her tricks again this time with Rafael. Also looking forward to seeing Karen return and Wyatt's mom will bring a secret that will rock LA, so will it involve the Spencers or Forresters. Looks like it might be the Spencers since Wyatt is wearing a Spencer necklace.
Could his mom be Bill Sr.'s daughter with Margo or is Wyatt a son of Bill? I am hoping for a great SL for Thorne, he should be seen more often. And we will probably be seeing more of Pam & her lemon bars.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:25 am

Quote grandmarose: More drama headed our way with Brooke/Bill/Katie and of course Taylor starts to snoop again and that will cause a big blow up with Eric. Lots of drama also with HOTT & Rick & Maya, and of course Caroline is up to her tricks again this time with Rafael. Also looking forward to seeing Karen return and Wyatt's mom will bring a secret that will rock LA, so will it involve the Spencers or Forresters. Looks like it might be the Spencers since Wyatt is wearing a Spencer necklace.
Could his mom be Bill Sr.'s daughter with Margo or is Wyatt a son of Bill? I am hoping for a great SL for Thorne, he should be seen more often. And we will probably be seeing more of Pam & her lemon bars.

Sounds like some good drama! And looking to be a fun summer... Would be great to see more of Thorne I agree and crazy Pam is even fun to watch! :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 am

Ojo one of the spoilers say Eric is plied with lemon bars, wonder what Pam wants.

I would love for Thorne to finally get a SL, give him some screen time :))

BamaGirl38

Postby BamaGirl38 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 am

If there was ever a week I was looking forward to, it's this week.

Taylor on her never ending quest to expose Brooke is back to snooping and investigating. Seems she was all about making sure her daughter was okay last week and badgering her to make more babies but now an opportunity has come up blow Brooke out of the water so that takes precedence over checking in on daughter who just lost a baby and is suffering from tremendous guilt. When is she going to take a break from obsessing over Brooke to notice her daughter has skipped town and her son in law who she thought held the moon in his hands willingly took a trip to Big Bear with Hope? Can't wait to see this one back fire on her.

On the same token, I can't really stand Brooke either and I am looking forward to Ms. Busy Body exposing her foul self and seeing how she explains all this away to Katie and her family. Gonna be fun for sure.

Finally it is not the Hope/Liam/Steffy show and other characters are getting more lines and screen time. That's always a plus. Tired of seeing Hope running around after a man child who has a divided heart and is a loser and tired of seeing Steffy and Liam do nothing but sit on the couch, order pizza, and screw. Neither couple were that interesting or did it for me. If Steffy had to leave to end this train wreck of a triangle then so be it.

Can't wait to see what new characters are going to bring to the show and current character's story lines.

I like Rick and Maya together. They may not be blow me out of the water exciting, but I do like them and I hope Caroline's latest plots blow up in her face like all the others. She actually has great chemistry with Carter and she has made it abundantly clear she likes his body so why can't they get together?

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 am

The show is the best ever in the last two years. Wait until Quinn comes in and HOTT goes into full effect. It will heat up the summer for Hope fans.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”