Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Loving the Show

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 am

Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

I haven't been watching the show, since the show was stuck on the same story line. Yesterday I watched the show and love the scenes with Katie and Brooke. ;) ;) ;)

Katie's acting is great. I am looking forward to seeing her react to the news about Brooke/Bill's affair. She is sooooo good about nailing people who have done her wrong. :D :D :D

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:10 am

TGIF! Finally! Bring on the HOTTness! Loving the show! :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Just got through watching the show and it was fantastic today.
Loved the scene with Wyatt & Hope :) and I'll be danged I also like Rafael & Caroline, conniving and all. Rick & Maya were sweet and finally got a glimpse of Pam :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Quote 1bluegoose:
Quote grandmarose: Today's is the day for HOTT, looking forward to the beginning of a new SL for Hope :)

And we will be seeing more of Rafael & Caroline plotting.

Looks like Bell is making good use of Carter & Maya, don't know what happened to Jesse.

It's all soooo good right now g'ma. I want Hope and Wyatt to sizzle. Not sure who I would actually like to see Carter pair up with. That man looks good no matter who he's standing next to.

Carter is super hot and I agree not sure who he should be paired up with, although I do enjoy him & Caroline, but he also sizzles with Maya.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:46 am

I have loved the last two shows this week both are so good.Caroline needs her buddy Rafael they are fun to watch.
I about fell of my chair when Carter said he wanted to act and Caroline replied L.A. got to you.I never saw acting in Carters future shocked me.

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 am

It is so good to watch the show without seeing liam steffy hope triangle.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:40 am

Quote LucyT: I have loved the last two shows this week both are so good.Caroline needs her buddy Rafael they are fun to watch.
I about fell of my chair when Carter said he wanted to act and Caroline replied L.A. got to you.I never saw acting in Carters future shocked me.

I am really enjoying Caroline, she is so much fun to watch and I love her expressions, so glad they brought in Rafael because they look like a fun couple to watch even though they are not romantically involved. I am also so happy that Bell is utilizing Carter more :)) Also saw a clip of Winsor Harmon saying he is back at work, so hopefully he will get a great SL.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Quote dana lana: It is so good to watch the show without seeing liam steffy hope triangle.

Oh yes thank Goodness that is gone! Going to be fun watchin Wyatt & Hope while Liam is on the outside looking in.
And I loved Caroline & Rafael, fun watching and two very good lucking people and talking about good looking people, looking forward to Carter :))

steffywill

Postby steffywill » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Finally the show is headed in a good direction! Out with the riff raff, and on with the juicy stories!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Looks like lots of great SLs coming up Wyatt & his mom, evidently his mom is harboring a huge secret. Will Carter & Maya hook up or will she remain loyal to Rick? Looks like Eric will be looking for love again, will it be Pam & her lemon bars or Donna & her honey. Looks like Katie & Brooke will have a major blowup and it looks like Brooke is headed overseas. Looks like Bill will not let Katie off easy for her part and will he follow Brooke to Europe?(well of course this is a soap opera :))) Then Karen is coming back, will the huge secret impact the Spencers? And can she rein in her misbehaving daughter. I am also hoping for a great SL for Thorne, he needs one. And of course it looks like HOTT is definitely on for the summer.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”