Loving the Show

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: Loving the Show

Postby bnb fan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Wow! It's the first time in a while that I've logged on and seen such positive feedback about the show :D

Can't wait to check it out - will definitely comment after I do! Yeaaaa buddy! Now i'm looking forward to it!

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:51 pm

bnb fan wrote:Wow! It's the first time in a while that I've logged on and seen such positive feedback about the show :D

Can't wait to check it out - will definitely comment after I do! Yeaaaa buddy! Now i'm looking forward to it!

Had to follow-up with my last comment - now, that was a great show! WOW! The look on Wyatt's face when he realized that Liam was not himself - and the 'scared' look on Liam's face - holy crap - SC & DB did an awesome performance - and RS - the look of 'crap I'm busted' yet no remorse, slightly frightened, with no where to turn was unlike anything else - now THAT should have been in the emmy nom reel - junior bell totally robbed this cast! I truly can't wait to see tomorrows episode! May the tides of Bnb shift so we receive of more episodes like today - this core cast featured today - was all I need.

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 pm

I just had to go find this old thread because I am absolutely loving the show right now. Just finished watching today's episode and I did not want it to be over. Loved Zoe, loved $Bill, Sally's fun, Pam's looking great, poor ole Charlie still getting horrible scripts and Steffy is beginning to see the light.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”