No longer watching

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Aquarius19

Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:35 am

Quote imdonah:
Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

I agree. It doesn't take me long to watch the show once I fast forward thru the Logan clan. I just hope Katie smacks the crap out of the shrew and has her banned from HER building.

I agree

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Quote imdonah: The Forester Creations went from elegant and classy to Buy 4 Less in the slap heard round the world. I still hope Katie smacks her back and has her banned from HER building.

This soap has gotten TOO PREDICTABLE and thats BORING when that occurs

Aquarius19

Quote imdonah: The Forester Creations went from elegant and classy to Buy 4 Less in the slap heard round the world. I still hope Katie smacks her back and has her banned from HER building.

Aquarius19

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:15 pm

They really need steffy back big time..the Logan's are repetive

bethis

Postby bethis » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 am

The logans need help new script can you this ....!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Quote bethis: The logans need help new script can you this ....!

I dislike this nasty INCESTIOUS oversexed soap and I hope it gets CANCEL.Such HORRIBLE,BIAS NASTY writing

SickOfLogans

Postby SickOfLogans » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Quote YRFan99:
Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husband and get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

Don't forget: A show the support unprotected s@x, and drunk driving,and covering up a crime scene. No respect for families......

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 pm

are we talking about Taylor now?The drunk that killed Darla and let her daughter lie about it?

Lady Sinjin

Postby Lady Sinjin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:34 am

I love the show right now. My only issue is how both Steffy & Taylor got to leave without being held accountable for any of their actions!

Class & grace my arse! None of the Forrester/Marone's have ever had anything of the sort neither were they born into it since Ridge is basically the result of a booty call between Stephanie & Massimo so all this blathering about where Hope comes from compared to Steffy and such is just crap. Ridge is also a bastard if you want to nitpick.

Taylor gets to slink away instead of being hauled off in handcuffs like she deserves. Steffy is allowed to play the martyr instead of being blasted, shunned and having the marriage annulled as Liam should have done after she rode that motorcycle in her third trimester! Thomas also goes around unchecked tossing people out of windows and nothing happens. It's ridiculous!

The writers have always found a way to protect Taylor and her evil spawn. I'm totally glad they are gone and the writers can concentrate on new stories.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”