No longer watching

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethis

Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching

Postby bethis » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

many have stop

sara230

Postby sara230 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote SoapsRCrazy:
Quote YRFan99:
Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husband and get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

That's YOUR interpretation. But YES, I'm loving it right now.

ICAM YRFan99!!!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

I turned it off for the first time brepeat recycled trash

bethis

Postby bethis » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 am

who is

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:25 am

Quote bethis: i didn't even care to watch this yr.....last year the awards was so boring i swear i would never ever watch again and as far as the show goes it suck i don't care how many of those phony award B&B get fans still think the show sucks lol and the writings horrible lol

Bethis I agree the awards were boring.The writing on B&B does SUCK.And it been SUCKING for quite a while now.I hate it

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:20 am

Quote SoapsRCrazy:
Quote YRFan99:
Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husbandand get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

That's YOUR interpretation. But YES, I'm loving it right now.

~) ~) ~)

A Yes/No situation is not an interpretive one. YRFan99 simply stated the FACTS that occurred on the show, no interpretation needed to occur beyond, "did it happen?", "did it not happen?"....that is,a Yes/No situation.

Brooke didn't MAYBE sleep with her sister's husband's and MAYBE get pregnant.

Liam didn't MAYBE just lose a child, Hope isn't MAYBE sniffing around him, while the mother is MAYBE dealing with guilt and grief.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 am

YRFan99...I'm with you on not watching the show. There is just so much immortality I can handle on a show where evil deeds are never punished and villains and hos are always the victor. That isn't justice and that isn't right.

This show has been cancelled in other countries in the past because of how immoral and disgusting Brooke and her spawn are. My own mother stopped watching this show years ago cuz of how nasty Brooke is and whenever I was watching the show in the recent past, my mother would turn her head whenever Brooke came on because she was completely disgusted by her and how she was sleeping with yet another relative.

YRFan99

Postby YRFan99 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 am

Quote LoganH8tr: YRFan99...I'm with you on not watching the show. There is just so much immortality I can handle on a show where evil deeds are never punished and villains and hos are always the victor. That isn't justice and that isn't right.

This show has been cancelled in other countries in the past because of how immoral and disgusting Brooke and her spawn are. My own mother stopped watching this show years ago cuz of how nasty Brooke is and whenever I was watching the show in the recent past, my mother would turn her head whenever Brooke came on because she was completely disgusted by her and how she was sleeping with yet another relative.

I am glad there are others who feel just like I do.

I just watched yesterdays episode online and once again my point is proven. Katie told Brooke that steffy can not have more children and that is why she left in such awkward way. katie felt sympathy for steffy and liam's marriage. All brooke could think is my daughter has a chance. She completely overlooked what katie just said about steffy being a baron woman. You would think after she just lost another b a s t a r d child of hers she would have some compassion. Truly sad. This show should not win any awards. Fire Bell Jr and get a writer who is not immoral and a sadist.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:43 am

I hear ya.. I stop watching on a regular basis a long time ago and when they made Steffy lose her baby that was the final straw. This show is all about Brooke and I can't stand to see that nasty cow on the screen. This tramp has NO redeeming qualities. I can't believe someone would be that amoral, cruel, and disgusting and can get away with everything she does. This thing has hurt practically everyone on the show yet most of them forgive her and stick up for her. Where is the justice for everyone this piece of filth has hurt! Why can't they make her pay for anthing she has done? This is sickening!

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:55 am

A big question is how the sponsors feel about B&B.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”