No longer watching

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Aquarius19

Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching

Postby Aquarius19 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 am

Quote Barbyboo: They really need steffy back big time..the Logan's are repetive

I agree Steffy is needed.This writing on this soap has no balance and its boring with the same old bad writing Triangles and Adultery has been written so much you can see where the bad writing is coming even before its shown on tv..Horrid Writing

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote Aquarius19:
Quote Barbyboo: They really need steffy back big time..the Logan's are repetive

I agree Steffy is needed.This writing on this soap has no balance and its boring with the same old bad writing Triangles and Adultery has been written so much you can see where the bad writing is coming even before its shown on tv..Horrid Writing

I dislike this BIAS soap SMDH >(

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 pm

>( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >(

bethis

Postby bethis » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:33 pm

When are the Forrester going to step there game up and bring this show some game!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 pm

I hate this INCESTUOUS,ASDULTRESS show

longtime viewer

Postby longtime viewer » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 pm

I am pretty put out by the writers but I am watching - I just really really want Steffy back and back to her old self - the writers did not need to destroy her!
And I want Steffy to have a baby before Hope!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Quote bethis: Too Stupid Just simply Ridiculous. To Much of The same old Crap!

Bethis I agree and its quite ludacris

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Quote Real Food: I can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet. Bell is obsessed with HOS and adulteresses. You can't run a successful show without balance. There needs to be some good, moral, characters mixed in with the slutty Hogans. It is like watching a family orgy. :0

I agree

Fandango

Postby Fandango » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Still not watching. Steffy losing her baby was too much. My hubby still watches. He used to love hopeless, now he can't stand her. I check the message boards, but that's it.

Athenium

Postby Athenium » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Quote KatyDidNot:
Quote bethis:
Quote KatyDidNot: I for one think the writing has improved greatly and I can truly say that I am enjoying the drama more so than I have in a long while. Les Moonves stated in a recent interview that B&B and Y&R are quite profitable and are not in danger of being cancelled. Great news IMO for those of us who are still fans.

that's really cool for you but most of the people in this thread still hate the show and we are entitled to that!

Of course you are, my post did not imply otherwise. I only try to speak for myself (as is indicated by the statement "I for one") and I make no apologies for enjoying a show I like so many others have watched since its inception. I have been unhappy more often than not with what the writers have done with my favorite characters especially Hope but I do understand that that is what soaps are all about.

No. that is NOT what soaps are all about. A better soap might have over the top crazy stuff happen to and be done by the characters, but they justify it and at the least make it interesting. If you like Hope so much, you should wish better writing for her. Think how little her character or storyline has changed in the last few years. All we ever see her doing is talking about boys. First Oliver, then Liam, then Oliver then Liam and now Wyatt AND Liam. At one point she did have a fashion line (though I don't know what she actually CONTRIBUTED to it), but she's not even seen doing that anymore.

Write these characters to have actual LIVES outside of who they are schtupping or want to schtup, or who they will get engaged to/marry this week!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”