No longer watching

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
YRFan99

I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching

Postby YRFan99 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 pm

I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

SoapsRCrazy

Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching

Postby SoapsRCrazy » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Fandango

Postby Fandango » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:05 pm

I haven't watched the show since Steffy lost her baby (but my husband still watches). Now that Brooke is coming up smelling like a rose yet again, I'm totally done; and I've been watching since B&B first came on the air.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:10 pm

I'm hanging in and it's lookong better all the time ;)

PattyL

Postby PattyL » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

Have to agree with you. Bell and writers are turning this soap into a vital soap. I think I will continue to watch, because, I am waiting for Katie to get her taste of her own family betrayal. What a day it will be, to have to defend her sister for sleeping and getting pregnant with her husband's child. They always forgive Brooke, but, never the man. Yet, Brooke is family that don't care about her own family, or, she wouldn't be doing this over and over again to her family members. So proud of Steffy to give weak Liam to a weak Hope.

YRFan99

Postby YRFan99 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husband and get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

smadae

Postby smadae » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 pm

I am with you!

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

True that! Me too. I've had enough of the Logan HOs show. I don't want to watch trashy, heartless, amoral, ignorant, goldiggers chasing other women's men every day.

SoapsRCrazy

Postby SoapsRCrazy » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote YRFan99:
Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husband and get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

That's YOUR interpretation. But YES, I'm loving it right now.

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:59 pm

I agree I do not watch the classless Logan show.The show has no morals and (TO MUCH BAD WRITING).To Bias to me and to many boring,same old,repeat S/Lines..

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”