Brooke killed her baby!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bbfan23

Re: Brooke killed her baby!

Postby bbfan23 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 am

^^^^

LOL. So sad when anybody can believe it's a one-night fling thing :-) She could have also hired a live-in toy-boy and pay him a nice chunk of $$$ for his silence ;) There certainly were options!

Still think the best thing she could have done was to remove herself from her situation for 9 months. It was already high-risk to begin with, why aggravate it more? She may not have killed it directly, but it was irresponsible to put the baby under that much duress. Brooke is as much a "baby killer" as Steffy was... just saying.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 am

Quote bbfan23: Was it a natural miscarriage, or a miscarriage induced by stress?

Brooke was under DURESS when pregnant. I have no doubt the immense stress she was under trying to cover her skankiness had a detrimental effect on the already vulnerable foetus in the first trimester.

If Brooke had any maternal instinct in her, she would realize that the best thing she could have done was to make an excuse and LEAVE LA, have the baby under the least stressful circumstances as possible in order that the baby has the best chances of survival. She won't have to think about Katie croaking from afar. After that, she can either give it up for adoption or come back to LA and wreck havoc should she want Katie to croak and have Bill for herself.

Excellent post bbfan23!

That amt of skankiness would take a Herculean effort to carry around. She should have separated herself from her stressful situation instead of knowingly putting her baby in danger. How irresponsible of her.

That disgusting piece of trash known as Brooke knows very well her nasty arse could have gotten pregnant as evidenced by the 4 other illegitimate children she bore for family members husbands, fiancés and boyfriends and needing a paternity test for every last one of them. It's not like she has ever used protection with the person she was with or the other person she was sleeping with, while she was in a relationship.

However...Bell got so much backlash from Brooke being pregnant by another incestuous affair, I have no doubt he is going to make it like she never was pregnant to begin with.

xgee27x

Postby xgee27x » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 am

Quote 1bluegoose:
Quote Steffy rocks: I never got the "Steffy never should have been on a bike" thing what makes it more dangerous than a car? Steffy is a VETERAN BIKER who was going SAFELY home until a car got in her way the man even said it was HIS FAULT !!! As for Brooke...given her age and stress levels this pregnancy had 0 chance !!! NEITHER killed their baby if you ask me it just happened.

Steffy was weaving thru traffic. I believe that is careless driving. Maybe her getting on the bike isn't really the issue, it's how she was driving the bike. Either way, it was a horrible accident.

She was hit when she was driving on an empty road, she wasn't weaving through traffic at that point. Should she have weaved through traffic, no, but she shouldn't do that even if she wasn't pregnant but that is not what caused the accident.

As for Brooke, I haven't really watched since the Monday after Steffy had the accident so I can only go by what I've read but it doesn't look like she killed her baby either.

bbfan23

Postby bbfan23 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:40 am

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote bbfan23: Was it a natural miscarriage, or a miscarriage induced by stress?

Brooke was under DURESS when pregnant. I have no doubt the immense stress she was under trying to cover her skankiness had a detrimental effect on the already vulnerable foetus in the first trimester.

If Brooke had any maternal instinct in her, she would realize that the best thing she could have done was to make an excuse and LEAVE LA, have the baby under the least stressful circumstances as possible in order that the baby has the best chances of survival. She won't have to think about Katie croaking from afar. After that, she can either give it up for adoption or come back to LA and wreck havoc should she want Katie to croak and have Bill for herself.

Excellent post bbfan23!

That amt of skankiness would take a Herculean effort to carry around. She should have separated herself from her stressful situation instead of knowingly putting her baby in danger. How irresponsible of her.

That disgusting piece of trash known as Brooke knows very well her nasty arse could have gotten pregnant as evidenced by the 4 other illegitimate children she bore for family members husbands, fiancés and boyfriends and needing a paternity test for every last one of them. It's not like she has ever used protection with the person she was with or the other person she was sleeping with, while she was in a relationship.

However...Bell got so much backlash from Brooke being pregnant by another incestuous affair, I have no doubt he is going to make it like she never was pregnant to begin with.

Hey LH8, hope you've been well 3) Nice to see you're still posting here despite all the hogwash of late. Cannot bring myself to watch BnB, but the board is still amusing enough despite it being a ghost-town ;)

ITA re. Queen Skank. She NEVER had any maternal instinct to begin with, so what can we expect? She hasn't changed one bit since day 1 (ok, I'll give her some credit for not needing a paternity test this time round). She cannot get beyond ME ME ME. If she even gave a thought about the baby, she would have LEFT LA, gave birth in a Swiss convent and prayed day and night that the baby doesn't inherit her skank gene. Minimal stress = best chance of survival of foetus for the 60yr old maw to be! But no, Bell loves his golden girl hogging the screen ;)

We all know this 'miscarriage' is to whitewash that Ho AGAIN *) Too much backlash from BOTH fanbases! Can we say OOOOOOPS Bell?

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Neither killed their baby period , period!!!

GOBROOK

Postby GOBROOK » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Quote bbfan23:
Quote GOBROOK: Brooke didn't kill her baby, Steffy did.
Brooke didn't use the baby to get the father, Steffy did.
Brooke didn't cause the dead of her baby, Steffi did.
It's that simple. ~) ~) ~)

I suppose Bridget killed her baby for climbing on that ladder and falling. Same as it was Nicki Newman's fault for riding a horse and falling down the stairs... I suppose it was Nicki's fault for living in a big house with stairs for her to tumble over while arguing. Guess she should have argued while sitting down. What are women to do - be an invalid in bed for the whole 9mnths while pregnant ~)

Brooke certainly used MANY babies to get the father: Eric, Ridge, and Nick come to mind. Or did you conveniently FF the parts when Liam said the baby was made out of love and used birth control? Too much Lowgan kool-aid!!!

Two words: DOUBLE STANDARDS

It's that simple.

I don't know about Nicki Newman I don't watch the show.
I didn't like Brooke being pregnant, especially not by Bill because I really don't like him. I didn't like Steffy get pregnant by Liam eater, because he wasn't her man, he was her stepsister boyfriend, I will never support neither of them because they got prego by somebody's else man.
So, NO Double Standards here.
But pregnant women should be more responsible and think about the baby and avoid dangerous situations, Steffy didn't do that, she toke a risk and she paid for it, Brooke didn't harm the baby in any way, she was just to old for being able to caring to the term and having healthy baby, and that's the difference between those two women and the reason they lost their baby's.

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Quote thegreatamishguru: Why isnt everyone going after old Brookie. Pursuing another womans man, trying to trap him with pregnancy, and then killing it by choosing to get pregnant at such a late age where a viable pregnancy is unlikely. What a witch! Oh wait. Only Steffy was guilty of that DESPITE THE FACT that the writers made a point to have her say she used protection. DESPITE THE FACT she told Liam numerous times to go be with Hope. DEPITE THE FACT she made a foolish decision not an intentional one to get on the motorcycle. Yet, she is villianized as an entrapping, man stealing murderer.

Do I really think Brooke killed her baby? No more than Steffy. Both women made choices that inadvertantly affected their unborn child. Different scenarios, same outcome.

#doublestandard

I don't see the parallel here. Brooke, at 50 plus years of age probably didn't think there was a snowball's chance in he!! of getting pregnant. So, I don't think she "chose" to get pregnant. Combine Brooke's age with the fact that she wasn't seeing anyone; and birth control was probably the last thing on her mind. I am more troubled by the fact that she had sex with her brother-in-law than she didn't realize that she could still get pregnant at her age.

Steffy, on the hand, chose to get on a motorcycle that her husband asked her not to ride. Apparently, she also had decided not to ride the motorcycle because it was at Thomas's place; and Steffy was driving a car.

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Quote GOBROOK:
Quote bbfan23:

I suppose Bridget killed her baby for climbing on that ladder and falling. Same as it was Nicki Newman's fault for riding a horse and falling down the stairs... I suppose it was Nicki's fault for living in a big house with stairs for her to tumble over while arguing. Guess she should have argued while sitting down. What are women to do - be an invalid in bed for the whole 9mnths while pregnant ~)

Brooke certainly used MANY babies to get the father: Eric, Ridge, and Nick come to mind. Or did you conveniently FF the parts when Liam said the baby was made out of love and used birth control? Too much Lowgan kool-aid!!!

It's that simple.

I didn't like Brooke being pregnant, especially not by Bill because I really don't like him. I didn't like Steffy get pregnant by Liam eater, because he wasn't her man, he was her stepsister boyfriend, I will never support neither of them because they got prego by somebody's else man.
But pregnant women should be more responsible and think about the baby and avoid dangerous situations, Steffy didn't do that, she toke a risk and she paid for it, Brooke didn't harm the baby in any way, she was just to old for being able to caring to the term and having healthy baby, and that's the difference between those two women and the reason they lost their baby's.

LOL The way I remember it Steffy got pregnant by HER boyfriend the man SHE was LIVING WITH !!! ~) He was was HER MAN!!! ~) As for her taking risks I will agree on you with that but again given that she is a SEASONED BIKER for her it wasn't dangerous any less than being on a car ...again the accident didn't happen because of anything she did a car got in her way the driver even took blame of the accident!!! That crash could have happened even if she was ON A CAR and she would have lost her baby anyways!!!

bbfan23

Postby bbfan23 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Quote Steffy rocks:
Quote GOBROOK:
Quote bbfan23:

It's that simple.

LOL The way I remember it Steffy got pregnant by HER boyfriend the man SHE was LIVING WITH !!! ~) He was was HER MAN!!! ~) As for her taking risks I will agree on you with that but again given that she is a SEASONED BIKER for her it wasn't dangerous any less than being on a car ...again the accident didn't happen because of anything she did a car got in her way the driver even took blame of the accident!!! That crash could have happened even if she was ON A CAR and she would have lost her baby anyways!!!

I actually know somebody who miscarried while driving a CAR. The other driver didn't see her... and WHAM, 5mnth old foetus didn't survive the impact.

Some just want to blame Steffy for the sake of hating on Steffy, and to get a rise out of Steffy fans of course :-) Apparently living with the guy (something that counts as LEGAL in many countries) doesn't count as being "your man" - lmao :-) Liam was Steffy's man, but the MARRIED Bill was certainly NOT Brooke's man. Or did I miss something and Liam is still married to Hope ~) :D

I'm still waiting for GoBrooke to call Bridget and Brooke "baby killers". Pregnant women have no business climbing ladders, and pregnant women (espcially 60yr old ones) have no business going through heart-sickening stress - she was irresponsible for not removing herself from that stressful situation and put the already high-risk baby in even higher risk.

Cannot have it both ways - either all miscarriages were through bad judgment calls, or all are baby-killers. I opt for the former because it's more logical!

GOBROOK

Postby GOBROOK » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Quote bbfan23:
Quote Steffy rocks:
Quote GOBROOK:
Quote bbfan23:

It's that simple.

I actually know somebody who miscarried while driving a CAR. The other driver didn't see her... and WHAM, 5mnth old foetus didn't survive the impact.

Some just want to blame Steffy for the sake of hating on Steffy, and to get a rise out of Steffy fans of course :-) Apparently living with the guy (something that counts as LEGAL in many countries) doesn't count as being "your man" - lmao :-) Liam was Steffy's man, but the MARRIED Bill was certainly NOT Brooke's man. Or did I miss something and Liam is still married to Hope ~) :D

I'm still waiting for GoBrooke to call Bridget and Brooke "baby killers". Pregnant women have no business climbing ladders, and pregnant women (espcially 60yr old ones) have no business going through heart-sickening stress - she was irresponsible for not removing herself from that stressful situation and put the already high-risk baby in even higher risk.

Cannot have it both ways - either all miscarriages were through bad judgment calls, or all are baby-killers. I opt for the former because it's more logical!

I like to look at the whole picture, not just to zoom in to the point that I like. LOL

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”