I would not get to excited about Hope and Liam....

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
naturewoman

Re: I would not get to excited about Hope and Liam....

Postby naturewoman » Thu May 30, 2013 8:23 am

I think most of us Hope fans don't want Hope back with Liam. Liam is not a loyal guy. Hope & Steffy should know that already. But, I have been waiting for Hope to find herself a new love for such a long time now. It's going to be so exciting for Hope! An extra bonus is to see Liam get insanely jealous & to suffer. Liam deserves some suffering for all what he put Hope through. He deserves some pain & he deserves to be stuck with Steffy.

Quote Palski:
Quote annie71: Yes I think we all put that together, another triangle. Liam will be so jealous of Wyatt and Hope. He will stop at nothing to get Hope back. what a wuss he is. I am hoping Hope and Wyatt end up in love and bliss. Serve Liam right. He lost the best thing that ever happened to him. I also anm wishing Steffy will not give him a divorce and hes stuck with the witch.

Yes. Let's see how he likes it!!

coco50

Postby coco50 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:11 am

Quote naturewoman: I think most of us Hope fans don't want Hope back with Liam. Liam is not a loyal guy. Hope & Steffy should know that already. But, I have been waiting for Hope to find herself a new love for such a long time now. It's going to be so exciting for Hope! An extra bonus is to see Liam get insanely jealous & to suffer. Liam deserves some suffering for all what he put Hope through. He deserves some pain & he deserves to be stuck with Steffy.

Quote Palski:
Quote annie71: Yes I think we all put that together, another triangle. Liam will be so jealous of Wyatt and Hope. He will stop at nothing to get Hope back. what a wuss he is. I am hoping Hope and Wyatt end up in love and bliss. Serve Liam right. He lost the best thing that ever happened to him. I also anm wishing Steffy will not give him a divorce and hes stuck with the witch.

yea, he'll be suffering for Hope and steffy will be suffering for Liam.

Lady Sinjin

Postby Lady Sinjin » Thu May 30, 2013 11:18 am

Quote naturewoman: I think most of us Hope fans don't want Hope back with Liam. Liam is not a loyal guy. Hope & Steffy should know that already. But, I have been waiting for Hope to find herself a new love for such a long time now. It's going to be so exciting for Hope! An extra bonus is to see Liam get insanely jealous & to suffer. Liam deserves some suffering for all what he put Hope through. He deserves some pain & he deserves to be stuck with Steffy.

Quote Palski:

I don't want Liam or Steffy to be happy. They need to be miserable either together or apart. I want Liam to realize that Hope is the only woman for him but be too late to win her back.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”