Who thinks Steffy will chase Wyatt?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ericlizafan

Re: Who thinks Steffy will chase Wyatt?

Postby ericlizafan » Wed May 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Hope isn't really a factor right now, she's too consumed with guilt and grief...I think she will go out of town shortly after his arrival.

T dog

Postby T dog » Wed May 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Quote NancyNLV: I don't think Steffy will go after Wyatt unless Bell decides to put Liam and Hope together, which I don't think will happen but if that is the case then there will be no younger person on except Wyatt. The fun is foreplay on soaps getting the couples together which will happen with Hope and Wyatt. According to an interview couple months ago that went around on this board Bell originally brought in Liam for Steffy, so him doing that tells me that Liam will stay with Steffy may take awhile as it has but it just keeps the viewers and Wyatt is here for Hope so they will eventually be together may take awhile hopefully not 2 years but they will in the long run be a couple.

That makes no sense to me that Liam was hired for Steffy. Then why put him with Hope first? So Steffy could interfere and mess up life?
Anyway I hope Wyatt is strong enough to say no to Steffy.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Wed May 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Quote T dog:
Quote NancyNLV: I don't think Steffy will go after Wyatt unless Bell decides to put Liam and Hope together, which I don't think will happen but if that is the case then there will be no younger person on except Wyatt. The fun is foreplay on soaps getting the couples together which will happen with Hope and Wyatt. According to an interview couple months ago that went around on this board Bell originally brought in Liam for Steffy, so him doing that tells me that Liam will stay with Steffy may take awhile as it has but it just keeps the viewers and Wyatt is here for Hope so they will eventually be together may take awhile hopefully not 2 years but they will in the long run be a couple.

That makes no sense to me that Liam was hired for Steffy. Then why put him with Hope first? So Steffy could interfere and mess up life?
Anyway I hope Wyatt is strong enough to say no to Steffy.

yea, hope Wyatt shoots steffy down if she comes sniffing around.[quote]

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”