You are going to stop watching B&B.. Really? lol

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Juju4MM

Re: You are going to stop watching B&B.. Really? lol

Postby Juju4MM » Tue May 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Quote lona:
Quote myfavs100:
Quote msplatinii: You people are so funny its called daytime drama lol.. These people are not going to go broke because you don't watch there show lol stfu.....
When thing are going the way you want its all good but once the script is flipped you don't wanna watch it anymore.. This is the life of the soap world and I know you'll be watching tomorrow so take a chill pill and enjoy the soaps...

Laugh all you want now. Bell was stupid enough to kill the baby at the beginning of sweeps. Sweeps set advertising revenue. It keeps shows on the air or gets them cancelled.

Will Steffy fans watch the rest of sweeps?

A boycott is forming. A lot of non-Steffy fans are going to be surprised by the size.

Bottom line: B&B will lose, forever, hundreds of thousands of fans. The question is whether it will be enough that CBS will cancel the show or fire Brad Bell.

Remember this. When Sony and / or CBS saw a story line dragging down Y&R, they fire MAB, the Bell who ran Y&R, and her entire writing team. They cleaned house. That might save B&B.

Thank you! Sorry, it doesnt matter who Liam is with. If the fan base is not buying Tide, Downey, Bounty, guess what? These are called SOAP OPERAS for a reason, THEY SELL PRODUCT! But is this certain fan base not only stop watching but also is not buying. I for one no longer buy some of those things. That is what gets the soap killed. Not if Lima likes a girl. I dont buy tide anymore and I will give up bounty and poof this show will be gone. Its like shopping at your favorite store. As long as they dont ruin it you will stay a faithful shopper. Once they screw you then you dont go back. That is what has happened to this show, the viewers on both sides are sick of the laziness in writing and cruelness.

Amen I am done this is the sorriest writing I have seen in some time. Im done I can find something better to do to spend my time for that half hour.

SassyR

Postby SassyR » Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

I see the point u are making here. But seriously, consumer loyalty to a product does not plummet because a soap opera takes a turn we don't like. People buy a product based on what works for them. As for viewership ratings...real fans do not stop watching because of a storyline they do not like. I for one, have had periods where I feel like screaming at the tv hoping that it will reach the writers. Then i decide that I am done watching, and only to find myself glued to the tv the next day at the same time, watching the same upsetting show.

But then, what brings me back is always staying grounded and remembering that it is just a show...nothing more.

te]Quote lona:
Quote myfavs100:
Quote msplatinii: You people are so funny its called daytime drama lol.. These people are not going to go broke because you don't watch there show lol stfu.....
When thing are going the way you want its all good but once the script is flipped you don't wanna watch it anymore.. This is the life of the soap world and I know you'll be watching tomorrow so take a chill pill and enjoy the soaps...

Laugh all you want now. Bell was stupid enough to kill the baby at the beginning of sweeps. Sweeps set advertising revenue. It keeps shows on the air or gets them cancelled.

Will Steffy fans watch the rest of sweeps?

A boycott is forming. A lot of non-Steffy fans are going to be surprised by the size.

Bottom line: B&B will lose, forever, hundreds of thousands of fans. The question is whether it will be enough that CBS will cancel the show or fire Brad Bell.

Remember this. When Sony and / or CBS saw a story line dragging down Y&R, they fire MAB, the Bell who ran Y&R, and her entire writing team. They cleaned house. That might save B&B.

Thank you! Sorry, it doesnt matter who Liam is with. If the fan base is not buying Tide, Downey, Bounty, guess what? These are called SOAP OPERAS for a reason, THEY SELL PRODUCT! But is this certain fan base not only stop watching but also is not buying. I for one no longer buy some of those things. That is what gets the soap killed. Not if Lima likes a girl. I dont buy tide anymore and I will give up bounty and poof this show will be gone. Its like shopping at your favorite store. As long as they dont ruin it you will stay a faithful shopper. Once they screw you then you dont go back. That is what has happened to this show, the viewers on both sides are sick of the laziness in writing and cruelness.[/quote]

mjmaxk

Postby mjmaxk » Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 pm

I watch for entertainment, not to be drug down by misery. When it gets too miserable, I leave. I don't read books that get too much misery either.

msplatinii

Postby msplatinii » Tue May 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote xgee27x:

Exactly it's called daytime drama. Nothing about this show is dramatic. It is the same thing over and over and over and over. I'm not watching because the writing is stunted with no creativity and no character or plot development. Some people are not watching bc they are upset that Steffy's baby died. They are entitled to their opinion and entitled to watch what they want for whatever reason they want so maybe you should stfu.

And you look like a fool to be so emotional about something that is not real... these people are getting paid give it a rest damnn... I bet you weren't upset when he married her and not Hope it goes both ways... so again stfu... lol

msplatinii

Postby msplatinii » Tue May 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Quote Layngel: I have to say, I never see the soap dying because of sl. I see it, if it is cancelled, because another show is replacing it. AMC and OLTL still had plenty of viewers, but ABC wanted to promote their silly food self help shows because they are cheaper to produce.

There will never be a "Logan" show, even though the Logans are a huge part of it. Brooke has been there from the beginning and her antics are part of the reason the ratings are high. Love her or hate her.

But there is a reason Taylor was brought in, to balance her. They will never get rid of that dynamic. They love the battles between them, and the rivalry on the show and from the fans. It has become the basis of the show and is it's bread and butter.

Without it what would you have? As far as I see, there will always be ups and downs for the Logans and the Hayes. And throw in some Forrester and Spencer. Now if we could have some Sheila Carter I would be really happy. We need a villain!

there u go..well put

xgee27x

Postby xgee27x » Tue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote msplatinii:
Quote xgee27x:

Exactly it's called daytime drama. Nothing about this show is dramatic. It is the same thing over and over and over and over. I'm not watching because the writing is stunted with no creativity and no character or plot development. Some people are not watching bc they are upset that Steffy's baby died. They are entitled to their opinion and entitled to watch what they want for whatever reason they want so maybe you should stfu.

And you look like a fool to be so emotional about something that is not real... these people are getting paid give it a rest damnn... I bet you weren't upset when he married her and not Hope it goes both ways... so again stfu... lol

Maybe instead of thinking you're so clever and are really burning me, you should try reading what I actually wrote and what my reasons are for not watching. It has nothing to do with any character in particular it is because the show is stagnant. The only one who looks like a fool here is you because you are insulting and rude over a tv show so maybe you should look in the mirror as far as emotional involvement. Most of the people here are just giving their opinion and are able to do it without resorting to name calling and belittling other people.

msplatinii

Postby msplatinii » Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Quote xgee27x:
Quote msplatinii:
Quote xgee27x:

Maybe instead of thinking you're so clever and are really burning me, you should try reading what I actually wrote and what my reasons are for not watching. It has nothing to do with any character in particular it is because the show is stagnant. The only one who looks like a fool here is you because you are insulting and rude over a tv show so maybe you should look in the mirror as far as emotional involvement. Most of the people here are just giving their opinion and are able to do it without resorting to name calling and belittling other people.

Sorry if I made you feel bad it was not my intentions I just don't know why a person would stop watching a show because things don't go there way... again sorry for the name calling...

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue May 14, 2013 7:29 pm

"Why can't we all just get along???!!!!"

Sorry, I have been waiting to say that.... ;) ;) ;) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

xgee27x

Postby xgee27x » Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Quote msplatinii:
Quote xgee27x:
Quote msplatinii:
Quote xgee27x:

Sorry if I made you feel bad it was not my intentions I just don't know why a person would stop watching a show because things don't go there way... again sorry for the name calling...

It's all good. I think people are just pissed at what is going on right now and are venting. They might feel different in a few weeks. If things change and the s/ls get truly shaken up I'll probably watch again too. I've been watching pretty much from day one but I stop from time to time when things get repetative or whatever.

msplatinii

Postby msplatinii » Tue May 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Quote Layngel: "Why can't we all just get along???!!!!"

Sorry, I have been waiting to say that.... ;) ;) ;) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

lol u r to much lol... yes we can...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”