Steffy Just Hug Hope today!!! i was shock 2 c that

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Steffy Just Hug Hope today!!! i was shock 2 c that

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Fri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

OMG! :) WTH?Steffy just hug hope wow. i was not expecting this! :D :D :D B&B Fans what are you rthoughts on this? i feel sorry for hope but KIM MATULA can act, what realistic acting that just was,great scene imo

adios!
~bELLA~

beachgirl02840

Re: Steffy Just Hug Hope today!!! i was shock 2 c that

Postby beachgirl02840 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:58 pm

However short-lived their "peace" is that was a great scene with Steffy and Hope.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri May 10, 2013 1:58 pm

The Hope character is just woos and tears give the character a big ripe onion and tears poor out so sick of seeing her.....Steffys changed she's matured

ms suki

Postby ms suki » Fri May 10, 2013 2:00 pm

I'M HOPE FAN & I had a big smile on my face
WHEN STEFFY HUG HOPE AND THEY BOTH WAS JUST TALK
I HAD TO SAY BELL WHAT ARE YOU UP TO. # proud

loganfan1

Postby loganfan1 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: However short-lived their "peace" is that was a great scene with Steffy and Hope.

I agree, they use to be close at one time.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Fri May 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Quote Barbyboo: The Hope character is just woos and tears give the character a big ripe onion and tears poor out so sick of seeing her.....Steffys changed she's matured

Steffy is a hypocrite and her hug was all about it!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri May 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: OMG! :) WTH?Steffy just hug hope wow. i was not expecting this! :D :D :D B&B Fans what are you rthoughts on this? i feel sorry for hope but KIM MATULA can act, what realistic acting that just was,great scene imo

adios!
~bELLA~

I liked the moment as well, I like them better when they are at peace than fighting.

I would like to see them behave in a way different than their mothers. It may not last, but it was nice.

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Fri May 10, 2013 2:29 pm

now let us all hope both girls wise up and realize he is so NOT worth losing a family member over,even if just a step sis your growing up with,
lol

i really enjoy stef goin'to hug hope,she look as if she was a sad woman,who realize just how much hurt SHE(steffy)cause hope %( %( %(
so imo it was a great thing! KIM MATULA cry so naturally amazing. i just love her. and the entire scene rocked...

adios!

~Bella~

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Fri May 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Barbyboo: The Hope character is just woos and tears give the character a big ripe onion and tears poor out so sick of seeing her.....Steffys changed she's matured

o come on Gran.... that was awesome. LMFAO ...
NO?????
your a trip! i m not saying steffy is forgiven now for all the incredible evil,unbelievable things dirty things she did to preciosa,mi girl hope logan but that was a great thing!

imo i feel it was,a incredible moment! rofl :D
i think steffy before she went ka-boom on the bike today for foolishly being prego and on her bike, :D ~) i really do believe stef, THIS TIME waz bein sincere JMHO though *shrug*
adios

~Bella~

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez:
Quote grandpadanucci:

o come on Gran.... that was awesome. LMFAO ...
NO?????
your a trip! i m not saying steffy is forgiven now for all the incredible evil,unbelievable things dirty things she did to preciosa,mi girl hope logan but that was a great thing!

imo i feel it was,a incredible moment! rofl :D
i think steffy before she went ka-boom on the bike today for foolishly being prego and on her bike, :D ~) i really do believe stef, THIS TIME waz bein sincere JMHO though *shrug*
adios

~Bella~

Nope, Steffy is a hypocrite! I remember when Hope wanted to make friends with her, she rejected her, so no forgiveness for her!

Foolish to have taken the motorcycle and people think she is a responsible individual! NOT!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”