New Loose Lip Spoilers!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandpadanucci

Re: New Loose Lip Spoilers!

Postby grandpadanucci » Mon May 06, 2013 10:45 am

Quote DGSO: Thanks posters for the nice trip wishes and I will look forward to your opinions when I check in at sea during the trip. I am also interested to see what Brook and the baby mess takes what turn and road, what will the writers do with that now? I am tired of the baby stories whoever, but it is soap.

Hi DG: Happy Cruising! Thank you for your kind words and sure, I will be happy to voice my opinion on the site so you will be aware of this madness! As of now, I personally think the so-called, make-believe "soul mates" will have issues pertaining to premarital woes. The fact that Liam and Hope had several scenes babysitting was indicative of Hope coming out on top in Liam's eyes about maternal instincts and readiness as opposed to her arch nemesis who displays lack of concern for her unborn offspring.

The moped wedding, her ridiculous attire were all hints by the writers of Steffy's characteristics displaying her "wild" and " unconventional" side to cause drama to her pregnancy!

Meanwhile, although Hope has moved on to greener pastures, Thomas.....their relationship will be hindered by Liam's constant complaints about his wife's nonchalant and careless behavior, which draws her to Liam!

Re. Brooke, I think it is an utterly bizarre story Andre arrival go Bridgett is going to be interesting! One thing LL is right about and that is she did say Brooke is going to be pregnant!

Take a hint from LL also in this case and the fact that she is generally makes it dismal for Logan fans, but this time around, there may be an element of truth to her spoilers as she seems to be on the Logan side, which is rather unusual!

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Mon May 06, 2013 10:57 am

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote DGSO: Thanks posters for the nice trip wishes and I will look forward to your opinions when I check in at sea during the trip. I am also interested to see what Brook and the baby mess takes what turn and road, what will the writers do with that now? I am tired of the baby stories whoever, but it is soap.

Hi DG: Happy Cruising! Thank you for your kind words and sure, I will be happy to voice my opinion on the site so you will be aware of this madness! As of now, I personally think the so-called, make-believe "soul mates" will have issues pertaining to premarital woes. The fact that Liam and Hope had several scenes babysitting was indicative of Hope coming out on top in Liam's eyes about maternal instincts and readiness as opposed to her arch nemesis who displays lack of concern for her unborn offspring.

The moped wedding, her ridiculous attire were all hints by the writers of Steffy's characteristics displaying her "wild" and " unconventional" side to cause drama to her pregnancy!

Meanwhile, although Hope has moved on to greener pastures, Thomas.....their relationship will be hindered by Liam's constant complaints about his wife's nonchalant and careless behavior, which draws her to Liam!

Take a hint from LL as she generally makes it dismal for Logan fans, but this time around, there may be an element of truth to her spoilers!

Lol. Go figure. So now there's an element of truth to it because it's against Steffy Forrester-Spencer and The Forrester/Spencers. Hahahaha. Lowgan logic NEVER ceases to amaze me. Thank you.

IF and I say IF LL is right ans psychotic hopeless stalker isnt the cause of this then Bell really is a Lowgan Filth lover. Then the last 3 deaths including the baby would be Forresters. Phoebe, Stephanie Sr, and maybe now Baby Forrester-Spencer. Way to alienate a whole Fanbase Bell. Looks like alot fans will be tuning out with that fiasco. I mean just give Lame to hope. Why kill his baby to do so? So stupid! Just let Steffy leave him for drooling over hope and connect with Carter or the New Jesse.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 am

Quote myfavs100: FYI: spoilers from a MUCH MORE RELIABLE source available elsewhere contradict much of the LL spoilers!

Please care to share OR is this one of those reliable people who have family or friends on the set, leak information and call themselves HA and remain in hiding?

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 am

Quote grandpadanucci:

Re. Brooke, I think it is an utterly bizarre story Andre arrival go Bridgett is going to be interesting! One thing LL is right about and that is she did say Brooke is going to be pregnant!

Take a hint from LL also in this case and the fact that she is generally makes it dismal for Logan fans, but this time around, there may be an element of truth to her spoilers as she seems to be on the Logan side, which is rather unusual!

Sorry, I was on my IPad and have a couple of errors...I meant to say "prematernal" and not "premarital". Also, it was mean to be "and the" and not Andre! IPad discrepancies are annoying!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Mon May 06, 2013 11:46 am

Quote daisy1984:
Quote grandpadanucci: LL spoilers are out! Looks like the honeymoon is short lived already and the so-called soul mates are going to have trouble in the junction! Steffy heeds Liam' s warnings and seeks excitement in her moped! She puts the baby at risk and not only that, she needs to worry about her marriage being on the rocks!!! Evidently, Katie knew what was going on with Bril all along as she heard them speak in the hospital while she was in a coma! Wow!

Thomas seems to pay a lot of attention to Hope, but her heart is with you know who!

Interesting, if she is true in her spoilers!

This was IMOW!

Something about Katie when she was talking to Bill on Friday's episode made me wonder if she was not at all sincere. I mean the: Have a drink Bill; I've give up trying to change you, just didn't ring true. There was something about the way Kaite said it and the look on her face during the conversation with Bill that made me think that Katie knew about Bill and Brooke and it was a matter of time before she lowered the boom on them.

I know Katie could be a new SF for sure and HTom could pull it off.

We need SF so I am hoping Bell is going this way.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Mon May 06, 2013 11:52 am

Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote grandpadanucci:

Take a hint from LL as she generally makes it dismal for Logan fans, but this time around, there may be an element of truth to her spoilers!

Lol. Go figure. So now there's an element of truth to it because it's against Steffy Forrester-Spencer and The Forrester/Spencers. Hahahaha. Lowgan logic NEVER ceases to amaze me. Thank you.

IF and I say IF LL is right ans psychotic hopeless stalker isnt the cause of this then Bell really is a Lowgan Filth lover. Then the last 3 deaths including the baby would be Forresters. Phoebe, Stephanie Sr, and maybe now Baby Forrester-Spencer. Way to alienate a whole Fanbase Bell. Looks like alot fans will be tuning out with that fiasco. I mean just give Lame to hope. Why kill his baby to do so? So stupid! Just let Steffy leave him for drooling over hope and connect with Carter or the New Jesse.

I didn't say there "was" an element of truth....I said there "maybe" only because LL is known to knock the Logans down, but in this case, she was favorable, so it makes me wonder if there is an element of truth to it. For you to basically assume judgement without reading my words correctly is unjustifiable!

It is strange however, that LL was so accurate at one time when everything went unfavorably toward the Logans and absolutely nothing justified it! Now, nobody wants to believe her because for once she may have told the truth!

Additionally, Bell himself clearly stated in an interview that happy couples don't last....they are boring! So, if one were to expect Leffy to last!!!!! All I can say is ......dream on!

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 am

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote myfavs100: FYI: spoilers from a MUCH MORE RELIABLE source available elsewhere contradict much of the LL spoilers!

Please care to share OR is this one of those reliable people who have family or friends on the set, leak information and call themselves HA and remain in hiding?

All I am going to say is this source is usually correct, unlike LL. And if this source is correct, STEAM fans will be happy. Yeah, there will be a medical issue, but mother and baby survive! So does STEAM.

Rosesgrandma

Postby Rosesgrandma » Mon May 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Quote myfavs100:
Quote grandpadanucci:

All I am going to say is this source is usually correct, unlike LL. And if this source is correct, STEAM fans will be happy. Yeah, there will be a medical issue, but mother and baby survive! So does STEAM.

Is it a public source for spoilers that you can share? I have trouble thinking it will be Steffy's fault, so if you can please share.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote myfavs100:
Quote grandpadanucci:

If it is not a public source, I am afraid it has to be considered speculation!

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Quote Rosesgrandma:
Quote myfavs100:
Quote grandpadanucci:

Is it a public source for spoilers that you can share? I have trouble thinking it will be Steffy's fault, so if you can please share.

Not public. Consider it speculation if you like, but this source has been much more reliable than LL!

Bookmark this thread, and let's see which spoilers are correct!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”