Spoiler for brooke and bill

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Karen Marie

Re: Spoiler for brooke and bill

Postby Karen Marie » Wed May 01, 2013 10:55 am

Quote LDCOOL: OMG!!!! Donna catches Brooke and Bill in a comprimising position on Wednesday. ~) Donna faces off with the the ho oops i meant brooke. ~)

Look i like Brooke but stop this stuff with brooke and bill. ~) the spoiler is on this page;just go to navigation and under it says spoilers.

I hope this incident, isn't something Brooke is able to make up an excuse for...can't wait to see it. :D

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed May 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Please end brill. :(

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed May 01, 2013 3:54 pm

I hate when they are alone.

fleabuggy

Postby fleabuggy » Thu May 02, 2013 3:26 am

Quote RTTS4ever:
Quote Tripin47:
Quote Fandango: I am not a Brooke fan. That being said,
I think the writers have crossed a line that the character would not. Every villain needs to have at least one redeeming quality. Brooke showed her better side when Stephanie was sick. That Brooke would hurt Katie by sleeping with Bill is just not believable to me. Yes, i know, she messed with Bridget the same way, but I'd like to think she has grown since then.

I respestfully disagree and here's why: This is a line a character has made part of her DNA on crossing, it's the one true constant thing that has been portrayed by her, that and her inability to truly grow, mature or change. Everything Brooke has done since day one has backed up many of the viewers who detest this character, we can back track this destructive, cruel, vulgar behavior over 30 years... IMO that shows capability, so IMO that disputes your claim of the character would NOT cross that line, because she has repeatedly and to mulitple relationships that are suppose to share a sacre bond, mother/daughter, and being on BOTH ends of that scernio.

As for change and growth, I havent' seen that in years, think about it, her growth was tested when after all the hell she went thru to get Ridge, the SECOND Taylor and Nick started getting close, she did everthing she could to get out of that destiny relationship with ridge, and go after Nick... AND why, all because in her own words" "ANYONE But TAYLOR" PRoving no growth, still obsessed with hurtin Taylor to the point of giving up a man she's spent her entire adult life chasing and destroying the lives of others when she failed trying to seduce him.

FF to Hope graduation party, where was her growth and maturity on one of the most important nights of her daughter's life, she went all selfish, all about her freaky self and had sex with a room full of HOpe's friends and classmates....Sorry, that showed no growth, no maturity and still a very selfish female never being there for her children.

NOW as far as how she behaved during Stephanie's death, IMO, that was just because she was hell bent on getting what SHE wanted, Stephanie Forrester, and the relationship Taylor had with her, Stephanie's respect, admiration, love and friendship...and she got it, AlL of it and ALL Stephanie asked in return was to become a BETTER WOMAN, using her last breath that one of the things she asked of Brooke.....and how did Brooke show her love, appreciation and respect for Stephanie and what Stephanie gave her..she uses it to throw in Taylor's face, just one more peice of broken glass she can grind in Taylor's hand...because she's just that bitter, pity and small person...

IF what she and Stephanie shared meant anything to Brooke, there is no way MOMENTS after Stephanie's dying in her arms, she would have been tonguing her sister's husband.... She would have NEVER done the one thing Stephanie despised about her more than anything, and that's turning on her family over a piece of meat.

Brooke just got everything she wanted without having to give UP anything, look at her today, she's right where she was when Stephanie gave her the title of S*** of the Valley.... What would Stephanie think if she could see how what she and Brooke shared, effected or DIDN'T effect Brooke??? Would she see a mature, changed different Brooke Logan?

EXCELLENT, excellent post! You are absolutely right, she is still the same character that Stephanie so despised. No growth whatsoever....look at her reaction to her approaching menopause! :-) Even though I'm sure it's gonna be more than just menopause, she's just worried she won't be "sexy" enough to attract all the RICH, MARRIED men she wants, and there was Eric to strike her EGO! ;) And did you all see her big smile after Eric told her that BS?????? MY GOD she's such a pathetic narcissist woman. :D *) ~)

fleabuggy

Postby fleabuggy » Thu May 02, 2013 3:57 am

Quote fleabuggy:
Quote RTTS4ever:
Quote Tripin47:
Quote Fandango: I am not a Brooke fan. That being said,
I think the writers have crossed a line that the character would not. Every villain needs to have at least one redeeming quality. Brooke showed her better side when Stephanie was sick. That Brooke would hurt Katie by sleeping with Bill is just not believable to me. Yes, i know, she messed with Bridget the same way, but I'd like to think she has grown since then.

I respestfully disagree and here's why: This is a line a character has made part of her DNA on crossing, it's the one true constant thing that has been portrayed by her, that and her inability to truly grow, mature or change. Everything Brooke has done since day one has backed up many of the viewers who detest this character, we can back track this destructive, cruel, vulgar behavior over 30 years... IMO that shows capability, so IMO that disputes your claim of the character would NOT cross that line, because she has repeatedly and to mulitple relationships that are suppose to share a sacre bond, mother/daughter, and being on BOTH ends of that scernio.

As for change and growth, I havent' seen that in years, think about it, her growth was tested when after all the hell she went thru to get Ridge, the SECOND Taylor and Nick started getting close, she did everthing she could to get out of that destiny relationship with ridge, and go after Nick... AND why, all because in her own words" "ANYONE But TAYLOR" PRoving no growth, still obsessed with hurtin Taylor to the point of giving up a man she's spent her entire adult life chasing and destroying the lives of others when she failed trying to seduce him.

FF to Hope graduation party, where was her growth and maturity on one of the most important nights of her daughter's life, she went all selfish, all about her freaky self and had sex with a room full of HOpe's friends and classmates....Sorry, that showed no growth, no maturity and still a very selfish female never being there for her children.

NOW as far as how she behaved during Stephanie's death, IMO, that was just because she was hell bent on getting what SHE wanted, Stephanie Forrester, and the relationship Taylor had with her, Stephanie's respect, admiration, love and friendship...and she got it, AlL of it and ALL Stephanie asked in return was to become a BETTER WOMAN, using her last breath that one of the things she asked of Brooke.....and how did Brooke show her love, appreciation and respect for Stephanie and what Stephanie gave her..she uses it to throw in Taylor's face, just one more peice of broken glass she can grind in Taylor's hand...because she's just that bitter, pity and small person...

IF what she and Stephanie shared meant anything to Brooke, there is no way MOMENTS after Stephanie's dying in her arms, she would have been tonguing her sister's husband.... She would have NEVER done the one thing Stephanie despised about her more than anything, and that's turning on her family over a piece of meat.

Brooke just got everything she wanted without having to give UP anything, look at her today, she's right where she was when Stephanie gave her the title of S*** of the Valley.... What would Stephanie think if she could see how what she and Brooke shared, effected or DIDN'T effect Brooke??? Would she see a mature, changed different Brooke Logan?

EXCELLENT, excellent post! You are absolutely right, she is still the same character that Stephanie so despised. No growth whatsoever....look at her reaction to her approaching menopause! :-) Even though I'm sure it's gonna be more than just menopause, she's just worried she won't be "sexy" enough to attract all the RICH, MARRIED men she wants, and there was Eric to strike her EGO! ;) And did you all see her big smile after Eric told her that BS?????? MY GOD she's such a pathetic narcissist woman. :D *) ~)

Excellent points on both ends.

The character of Brooke has not matured or gleaned any wisdom from her history on the show. What's worst, she's tryingto pass along her disregard for boundaries in relationships to her daughter. Now, she's worried about menopause, because she uses her body to seduce men.

Remember how Stephanie was able to explore her past to understand her verbal abusiveness and aggression? I would love for the writers to do a s/l where Brooke makes a soulful journey to understand herself better and her need to go after unavailable men. Maybe then she will evolve and become (gag!!!!) the family "matriarch" that Stephanie crowned her as :-/ At least then, we might be able to stomach her.

jazziegirl

Postby jazziegirl » Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 am

um let's see! i for one would be more curious to see what Stephanie would think of her "best friend" taylor sleeping with her husband in the her bed with the lingerie on that he made for her specially? what do you think? i'm so sick of everyone judging brooke's behavior. what about taylor's. and for the record yet again it was Katie that started all of this between brill. she left after her baby was born and wanted them to get closer and raise will together. she took off her rings and told bill that she wanted a divorce and walked away yet again. how many passes is she going to get. granted brill should have waited but come on Katie wasn't doing anything to really try to keep bill from straying. everytime he wanted to spend time with her she had an excuse. and as for taylor she's every bit as much a hobag as everyone claims brooke is. and don't we find it telling that Stephanie wanted brooke with her when she died and not
taylor. who did she really think more of? it's pretty telling to me. taylor not!!!!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”