Spoiler from today`s show Stephy and liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Rosana

Spoiler from today`s show Stephy and liam

Postby Rosana » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 pm

So glad to have my girl back, you would think she`s pregnant for real looking curvy and sexy 3) .

Taylor asked Eric to have the wedding at the mansion, and he said yes :] .

They asked Stephy and liam and they said yes :] :] .

For a man that is so in love with the other woman he sure seems happy to be marrying Stephy 8) plus nice to see no doubtful looks on his face. I got best of both worlds today Taylor and Stephy whoo whoo :)

Thanks bell for not showing your disgusting creation brill today, so I could enjoy the show today, even though you had to put the whiner hope in ~) >) .

Samamba71

Re: Spoiler from today`s show Stephy and liam

Postby Samamba71 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Quote Rosana: So glad to have my girl back, you would think she`s pregnant for real looking curvy and sexy 3) .

For a man that is so in love with the other woman he sure seems happy to be marrying Stephy 8) plus nice to see no doubtful looks on his face. I got best of both worlds today Taylor and Stephy whoo whoo :)

Thanks bell for not showing your disgusting creation brill today, so I could enjoy the show today, even though you had to put the whiner hope in ~) >) .
i can't wait to watch!!! Love watching Steam a mature relationship :)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:08 pm

thanks for the spoiler info curious Brooke fan :)

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Quote Rosana: So glad to have my girl back, you would think she`s pregnant for real looking curvy and sexy 3) .

Liam may as well make the best of a horrible situation!
Having a pregnant wife he is obligated to and in love with another woman. The worst situation a man can ever be!

Samamba71

Postby Samamba71 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Liam looked so happy with Steffy!!

Now of course that Hope is visiting Rick who lives on the property will find out and be like that should be my baby and this should be my wedding wahhhhhhh

ginisears

Postby ginisears » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Back...a joke...glad general hospital is HOT...

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:56 pm

No doubts on Liam's mind, he looks so excited and happy and with Steffy he's so likeable...and did you guys just see him pull Steffy in for those extra kisses?! Wow! That was LOVE from Liam, that passion just exploding, love it!

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:

Liam may as well make the best of a horrible situation!
Having a pregnant wife he is obligated to and in love with another woman. The worst situation a man can ever be!

He puts on a good show for Steffy's family as usual. If he compares this situation to the Amber thing he's gonna think he's lucky. He may be in love with Hope, but at least he can live with Steffy.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”