I hate what they've done to caroline

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
mechastrawberry

I hate what they've done to caroline

Postby mechastrawberry » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 pm

She wasn't like this when she first showed up and suddenly she's turned into this crazy shallow b*tch. It's a total turn around from how she was, at least to me. :/

Romantha83

Re: I hate what they've done to caroline

Postby Romantha83 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote mechastrawberry: She wasn't like this when she first showed up and suddenly she's turned into this crazy shallow b*tch. It's a total turn around from how she was, at least to me. :/

I know she used to be so caring and wanting to help everyone now she is a stuck up b*itch who only cares about position, power and money. Bell better explain this 180 in personality with a head trama storyline from her fall.

graysferry

Postby graysferry » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote mechastrawberry: She wasn't like this when she first showed up and suddenly she's turned into this crazy shallow b*tch. It's a total turn around from how she was, at least to me. :/

You're not the only one. She is now beyond dreadful. I don't know what the writers were thinking, but I don't like it AT all.

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 pm

ITA.. can't stomach her now...is she supposed to be a young version of Pam?

Gypsy0212

Postby Gypsy0212 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:56 pm

I think I hate her more than Hope if that's even possible

mechastrawberry

Postby mechastrawberry » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Quote Romantha83:

I know she used to be so caring and wanting to help everyone now she is a stuck up b*itch who only cares about position, power and money. Bell better explain this 180 in personality with a head trama storyline from her fall.

haha! that's what I was thinking! That must of been worse than they wanted us to believe.

chinajo

Postby chinajo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 pm

I think we all think that way but some folks put on a nice at first until they feels threatened. She obviously jealous and what goes around comes around. She put her nose in Steffy, Liam, and Hope's affairs when she fell off the balcony. I didn't like her back then and that is when she started to change in my opinion.

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:59 pm

I have not watched this show for very long and all I can say is although I do not like Caroline's behavior, the actress who is playing Caroline, is playing the role really well.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:59 pm

She cetainly is beautiful gal.....Guess Bell turned her and Hope into wackos

ginisears

Postby ginisears » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Agree on caroline change in role.

This hold show has gone to wind....

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”