What will Liam do knowing Hope ask Steffy to leave

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Houston777

Re: What will Liam do knowing Hope ask Steffy to leave

Postby Houston777 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote china doll1942: Hope told liam she asked stefy to leave. He was not upset at all!!!

I don't think he's ever going to be upset with Hope. She's being honest about her feelings and how hard it is for her. He knows its really all his fault so how can he ever be angry with her? He just can't. Plus, he truly loves her. It's all over his face every time he sees her and minus that question mark on his face like when he's with Steffy.

Steffy does look ridiculous because she saw him about to recommit to Hope. She dropped her bomb and accepted the spoils. Where's all her "I only want him if he wants only me" now? She doesn't really care. She won and that's enough. I will always pity Steffy because she can never be sure that she's ever fully had a man's love.

Hope has known real love and that's why it hurts so much.

Regardless if hes in love with Hope or not , which I'm not sure he is he chose to stay with Steffy , she gave him an out by telling him they didnt have to be together to raise this child he chose to stay with her so he needs to be a man and tell Hope to move on.

I know these so called outs are supposed to mean something or be big deal, but it really means nothing to Liam. This baby can't disappear. It's coming and Liam had no choice so he's trapped no matter what. Steffy pretending that a choice exists just makes her seems that much more devious to me. Once Liam knew about the baby there was no choice in his mind.

He had a choice. He could of had his cake and eat it to. He could have been with Hope and still be a part of his child's life. Hope presented this choice and so did Steffy. He chose to continuing being with the woman he was with prior to Hope's revelation. Liam's choice made on his own without any manipulation or trap. Steffy did not threaten to keep his child from him or threaten to get an abortion unless Liam stays with her. She gave him a choice and he chose to stay with her and be a family with his baby. Liam's choice and he explained to Hope why he made that choice. Hope just don't want to accept or respect it. Liam said, "The man that you say will never walk away from a child he created OUT OF LOVE" He does't even deem it as a mistake. He know where he was and how he felt for the past months, and that is not going to change just because Hope wants another do over. Liam is not trapped he chose to stay where he is. He is not miserable like he was with Amber. He is actually excited about being a dad. Please look at the difference between Amber being pregnant and Steffy. Big difference in reaction. If Hope did not come back into the picture wouldn't Liam still be with Steffy enjoing the prospect of being a father with her. The only thing that has change is that Hope wants a do over. It was Hope's change of heart not Liam's that led to all of this. People have to remember that. Hope's change of heart not Liam's. He was content with where he was and who he was with.

Sorry, but I can't agree. If he'd already made the choice then there was no point in having Steffy move out. The Amber situation just sets a precedent that Liam will always choose his child no matter what he feels for the mother. Hope's change of heart always means something big for Liam even if some can't admit it. Steffy is a contingency plan and if Liam has a shot with Hope everything grinds to a halt. It's pretty easy to see that if there was no baby Hope would have Liam by now.

When Amber was supposedly pregnant by Liam he didn't leave Hope for his child so by that he wouldn't have to leave Hope because Steffy is pregnant like he told Hope this child was made out of love and he said if was a very different situation than with Amber.

The only difference that I see is that he loves Steffy. That's all. He's still choosing his child over a life with the love of his life Hope. The million dollar question is who does he love more Steffy or Hope and based on what I've seen onscreen in the last few weeks is say its Hope. He couldn't look more pained and trapped than when he's with Steffy.

The truth is right out there. They haven't been playing this like Steffy is his soulmate at all. She's supposed to be temporary and whenever it looks like she might try to be more....Liam is feeling all caged. HAHA! There's no love story in Leffy which is why Bell feels the need to push so hard to force one. It isn't working. You can see every line he's drawing to every dot and it couldn't be any less romantic.

I completely disagree, the chemistry is with Steffy and Liam!

Hope is a whiney child who pouts and get violent when she doesn't get her way!

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote china doll1942: Hope told liam she asked stefy to leave. He was not upset at all!!!

I don't think he's ever going to be upset with Hope. She's being honest about her feelings and how hard it is for her. He knows its really all his fault so how can he ever be angry with her? He just can't. Plus, he truly loves her. It's all over his face every time he sees her and minus that question mark on his face like when he's with Steffy.

Steffy does look ridiculous because she saw him about to recommit to Hope. She dropped her bomb and accepted the spoils. Where's all her "I only want him if he wants only me" now? She doesn't really care. She won and that's enough. I will always pity Steffy because she can never be sure that she's ever fully had a man's love.

Regardless if hes in love with Hope or not , which I'm not sure he is he chose to stay with Steffy , she gave him an out by telling him they didnt have to be together to raise this child he chose to stay with her so he needs to be a man and tell Hope to move on.

I know these so called outs are supposed to mean something or be big deal, but it really means nothing to Liam. This baby can't disappear. It's coming and Liam had no choice so he's trapped no matter what. Steffy pretending that a choice exists just makes her seems that much more devious to me. Once Liam knew about the baby there was no choice in his mind.

He had a choice. He could of had his cake and eat it to. He could have been with Hope and still be a part of his child's life. Hope presented this choice and so did Steffy. He chose to continuing being with the woman he was with prior to Hope's revelation. Liam's choice made on his own without any manipulation or trap. Steffy did not threaten to keep his child from him or threaten to get an abortion unless Liam stays with her. She gave him a choice and he chose to stay with her and be a family with his baby. Liam's choice and he explained to Hope why he made that choice. Hope just don't want to accept or respect it. Liam said, "The man that you say will never walk away from a child he created OUT OF LOVE" He does't even deem it as a mistake. He know where he was and how he felt for the past months, and that is not going to change just because Hope wants another do over. Liam is not trapped he chose to stay where he is. He is not miserable like he was with Amber. He is actually excited about being a dad. Please look at the difference between Amber being pregnant and Steffy. Big difference in reaction. If Hope did not come back into the picture wouldn't Liam still be with Steffy enjoing the prospect of being a father with her. The only thing that has change is that Hope wants a do over. It was Hope's change of heart not Liam's that led to all of this. People have to remember that. Hope's change of heart not Liam's. He was content with where he was and who he was with.

Sorry, but I can't agree. If he'd already made the choice then there was no point in having Steffy move out. The Amber situation just sets a precedent that Liam will always choose his child no matter what he feels for the mother. Hope's change of heart always means something big for Liam even if some can't admit it. Steffy is a contingency plan and if Liam has a shot with Hope everything grinds to a halt. It's pretty easy to see that if there was no baby Hope would have Liam by now.

When Amber was supposedly pregnant by Liam he didn't leave Hope for his child so by that he wouldn't have to leave Hope because Steffy is pregnant like he told Hope this child was made out of love and he said if was a very different situation than with Amber.

The only difference that I see is that he loves Steffy. That's all. He's still choosing his child over a life with the love of his life Hope. The million dollar question is who does he love more Steffy or Hope and based on what I've seen onscreen in the last few weeks is say its Hope. He couldn't look more pained and trapped than when he's with Steffy.

The truth is right out there. They haven't been playing this like Steffy is his soulmate at all. She's supposed to be temporary and whenever it looks like she might try to be more....Liam is feeling all caged. HAHA! There's no love story in Leffy which is why Bell feels the need to push so hard to force one. It isn't working. You can see every line he's drawing to every dot and it couldn't be any less romantic.

There has never & will never be any chemistry between Liam & Steffy. The writers have tried the same routine with her on every guy on the show and somehow NOW with Liam it equals chemistry..no way. All the story points that have been ignored by Liam and tweeks to their relationship to make Steffy even romotely lovable have been completely ridiculous. This can't be forced but Bell is determined to keep trying to push this square tire up the mountain. This show will crumble if Leffy is the future is all I can say.

Houston777

Postby Houston777 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Quote Soapstef:
Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:

There has never & will never be any chemistry between Liam & Steffy. The writers have tried the same routine with her on every guy on the show and somehow NOW with Liam it equals chemistry..no way. All the story points that have been ignored by Liam and tweeks to their relationship to make Steffy even romotely lovable have been completely ridiculous. This can't be forced but Bell is determined to keep trying to push this square tire up the mountain. This show will crumble if Leffy is the future is all I can say.

Let's agree to disagree.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:

Let's agree to disagree.

Yes let's.

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:

I agree Houston Steam are HOT! Lope is NOT and that`s why Bell had to keep putting Steffy in the mix because he knew that and he needed her to prop them up.

lollydolly

Postby lollydolly » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 am

I thought hope already told Liam...I don't think he cares....hope and Liam forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lollydolly

Postby lollydolly » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 am

Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:

And I completely disagree...it's hope and Liam who have the real, unforgettable chemistry.......hope and Liam forever!!!!

lollydolly

Postby lollydolly » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 am

Quote Soapstef:
Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:

Totally agree!!! Us Lope fans have waited long enough for them to be reunited forever....come on bell!! Enough is enough!!!!

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 am

Quote lollydolly:
Quote Houston777:
Quote Soapstef:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote lilangel41334:
Quote Lady Sinjin:

And I completely disagree...it's hope and Liam who have the real, unforgettable chemistry.......hope and Liam forever!!!!

Nope they have zero chemistry which is not a surprise when Hope is involved.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”