A Steffy-Liam wedding I'D like to see!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
RoseDeWBu

A Steffy-Liam wedding I'D like to see!

Postby RoseDeWBu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

They decide on an evening, candle-lit ceremony in the Forrester backyard, by the pool.

Steffy has already miscarried - but on the advice of her mother and future father-in-law, she's kept it to herself.

Hope somehow discovers that Steffy miscarried - and crashes the wedding. She's too late to stop the ceremony (since Leffy has already said their "I do's") but she goes right up to her rival and demands that Steffy tell Liam the truth - or SHE WILL!

Steffy (having no other choice) admits that she lost the baby - but to lose Liam, too, would have been too much for her to take. He understands, right?

Before Liam can answer, Hope shoves Steffy into the pool - ruining the Forrester Original she's wearing. Liam helps her out of the pool - and tells her point-blank that he wants an annulment. Hope chimes in that it doesn't matter, since she'd be willing to LIVE with Liam if Steffy prefers a divorce! Steffy points out that no papers were signed - let alone FILED - so there's no need for an annulment OR divorce.

Pretty, cool, huh?

Closing duplicate content. This could be added to your favorite "ANTI" fan thread. - ADMIN

ForeverSteffy

Re: A Steffy-Liam wedding I'D like to see!

Postby ForeverSteffy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Quote RoseDeWBu: They decide on an evening, candle-lit ceremony in the Forrester backyard, by the pool.

Steffy has already miscarried - but on the advice of her mother and future father-in-law, she's kept it to herself.

Hope somehow discovers that Steffy miscarried - and crashes the wedding. She's too late to stop the ceremony (since Leffy has already said their "I do's") but she goes right up to her rival and demands that Steffy tell Liam the truth - or SHE WILL!

Steffy (having no other choice) admits that she lost the baby - but to lose Liam, too, would have been too much for her to take. He understands, right?

Before Liam can answer, Hope shoves Steffy into the pool - ruining the Forrester Original she's wearing. Liam helps her out of the pool - and tells her point-blank that he wants an annulment. Hope chimes in that it doesn't matter, since she'd be willing to LIVE with Liam if Steffy prefers a divorce! Steffy points out that no papers were signed - let alone FILED - so there's no need for an annulment OR divorce.

Pretty, cool, huh?

Ahh......no

For one Steffy is too classy to miscarry and still try to keep Liam. That's Hope's MO!

KarinMarianne

Postby KarinMarianne » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Quote RoseDeWBu: They decide on an evening, candle-lit ceremony in the Forrester backyard, by the pool.

Pretty, cool, huh?

Always you old good self Rose. Why wasting time with a miscarriage when you could propose to have Steffy drown in the pool?

gerb

Postby gerb » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Pretty, cool, huh?

Pretty SICK! and nothing new

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Quote KarinMarianne:

Pretty, cool, huh?

Always you old good self Rose. Why wasting time with a miscarriage when you could propose to have Steffy drown in the pool?

LMAO!!!! :) :)

Enjie

Postby Enjie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 pm

I don't know if she will miscary or not. They may pull a Nicole from Days and have her loose the baby very late in the prenancy but I am pretty sure the wedding will happen for the simple fact that it would be way too comical for Bell to write another non-wedding day senario.

Sugar Diamonds

Postby Sugar Diamonds » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Pretty, cool, huh?

No, it's not. Maybe you haven't been watching as closely as you should have, but Steffy doesn't manipulate much these days. That actually sounds like something Hope would do if she miscarried Liam's child.

couch potato

Postby couch potato » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Pretty, cool, huh?

OT: I remember seeing your name on worldofbb. Are they gonna put the board back up or is it done for good?

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Pretty, cool, huh?

Actually, since you asked an opinion at the end-here's mine-it stinks!

Steffy is going to carry to term. LOPE is dead and NOT coming back anytime soon.

gerb

Postby gerb » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Quote couch potato:

Pretty, cool, huh?

OT: I remember seeing your name on worldofbb. Are they gonna put the board back up or is it done for good?

probably for good because her and couple of others are so negative and agressive - they write like satan would

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”