Eric and Taylor!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Texas Babe

Eric and Taylor!

Postby Texas Babe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm

I LOVE Eric and Taylor together. Finally Forester will get another classy wife. They will marry of course! They are perfect together, sexy, handsome, classy and there is electricity between them. Let these two marry and be the new couple that holds it together for the future of Forrester Creations and the Forrester name.

BBfan4now

Re: Eric and Taylor!

Postby BBfan4now » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:58 pm

I think they have a very good onscreen chemistry. I like the idea of having them become a couple. Taylor will certainly give Brooke a run for her money when it comes to control within the company. ;)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Keep them together it will jar Brooke forever!

RUDITH

Postby RUDITH » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:16 pm

:-) Love the idea of Taylor & Eric! They look great together. Keep that Bimbo Donna away from him! It's time Taylor has someone to really love her!

Texas Babe

Postby Texas Babe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm

I totally agree! She has already started with her honey-bear crap!!

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 pm

[quote]Quote RUDITH: :-) Love the idea of Taylor & Eric! They look great together. Keep that Bimbo Donna away from him! It's time Taylor has someone to really love her![/quote]

ITA!

Eelina

Postby Eelina » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 pm

It hasn’t been even 6 months since Stephanie died. Eric did not respect Stephanie when she was alive and still doesn’t. I hate that Taylor is using criticism of Stephanie as a means of flirtation.

HappyGreetings

Postby HappyGreetings » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Quote Texas Babe: I LOVE Eric and Taylor together. Finally Forester will get another classy wife. They will marry of course! They are perfect together, sexy, handsome, classy and there is electricity between them. Let these two marry and be the new couple that holds it together for the future of Forrester Creations and the Forrester name.

I love them together too!

andilk

Postby andilk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Quote Eelina: It hasn’t been even 6 months since Stephanie died. Eric did not respect Stephanie when she was alive and still doesn’t. I hate that Taylor is using criticism of Stephanie as a means of flirtation.

I agree & the two of them together is disgusting! :0 ~)

VRoxx

Postby VRoxx » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Quote andilk:
Quote Eelina: It hasn’t been even 6 months since Stephanie died. Eric did not respect Stephanie when she was alive and still doesn’t. I hate that Taylor is using criticism of Stephanie as a means of flirtation.

I agree & the two of them together is disgusting! :0 ~)

I agree, it's nasty the two of them together, ewwww! She is using him, getting her revenge on Stephanie & Brooke. Wish they would bring in new men for these women so they would quit bouncing around the same circle one after the other.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”