Tomorrows Sneak Peek

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
YOUNGESTER

Tomorrows Sneak Peek

Postby YOUNGESTER » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm so happy how Thomas conducted. himself in tomorrow shows sneak peek.
He just waited for her to complain about being lied to like she was the onlyperson that had ever been lied too. Then he put her in her rightful place. And with that he says that is part of growing up isn't it.

ericlizafan

Re: Tomorrows Sneak Peek

Postby ericlizafan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Go Tom!!

Hope thinks she's had such a rough life...but she has no idea what rough is. Just look at Dayzee for instance.

HeatherLuvHopeCarlyBrenda

Postby HeatherLuvHopeCarlyBrenda » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:19 pm

i am sick of tall dark hot handsome thomas.
get a life leave my hope off lol but the scene was honestly a good 1 so i look forward to wathcing.:D

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 pm

"Being lied to is what growing up is all about" %( I thought it was sad. These poor kids never had a fair shake with these families. It's too bad they can't/won't write these 2 to say enough is enough and turn their back on the family feud...set an example. Classic soap...2 warring families, one child from each being friends or more despite their families disapproval. I think they tried something sort of like that but not quite with Steffy and Rick but it has to be natural and not born from revenge.

We need a Thorne/Macy type love story before it got all mucked up.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: "Being lied to is what growing up is all about" %( I thought it was sad. These poor kids never had a fair shake with these families. It's too bad they can't/won't write these 2 to say enough is enough and turn their back on the family feud...set an example. Classic soap...2 warring families, one child from each being friends or more despite their families disapproval. I think they tried something sort of like that but not quite with Steffy and Rick but it has to be natural and not born from revenge.

ICAM . I would be nice a story like that .

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Tell Hope of she lives in lala land she won't listen

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Thomas will be on fire tom! Can't wait!

stephori

Postby stephori » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 pm

We all tend to think our problems are the most important ones in the world, although we know others in much worse situations. Some how that really doesn't help though.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: "Being lied to is what growing up is all about" %( I thought it was sad. These poor kids never had a fair shake with these families. It's too bad they can't/won't write these 2 to say enough is enough and turn their back on the family feud...set an example. Classic soap...2 warring families, one child from each being friends or more despite their families disapproval. I think they tried something sort of like that but not quite with Steffy and Rick but it has to be natural and not born from revenge.

Thorne and Macy's love story was one of my favorite ones...but of course...Brooke had to go mess that one up too.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”