spoilor STEFFI & HOPE

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
YOUNGESTER

spoilor STEFFI & HOPE

Postby YOUNGESTER » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Watch the preview of 2/8/2013. Steffi goes to Brookes. Steffi gets all up in Hopes face and tells her that her and Liams time is up . (Para phased this) Then Hope starts to say something to Steffi but at the same time she push her hard enough to knock her over. Steffi loses her balance witch is how Hope fines out Steffi pregnant. This will also be when Liam finds out to. Because she will be taken to the hospital.

Brenna3

Re: spoilor STEFFI & HOPE

Postby Brenna3 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote YOUNGESTER: Watch the preview of 2/8/2013. Steffi goes to Brookes. Steffi gets all up in Hopes face and tells her that her and Liams time is up . (Para phased this) Then Hope starts to say something to Steffi but at the same time she push her hard enough to knock her over. Steffi loses her balance witch is how Hope fines out Steffi pregnant. This will also be when Liam finds out to. Because she will be taken to the hospital.

Do you know if Liam finds out for sure?

psych

Postby psych » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:16 pm

how predictable.

YOUNGESTER

Postby YOUNGESTER » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Yes cause there is a spoilor saying he does.it is in the down the road spoilors.

gerb

Postby gerb » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Quote YOUNGESTER: Yes cause there is a spoilor saying he does.it is in the down the road spoilors.

where did you see them?

yeah

Postby yeah » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:39 pm

THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE!
Because the day Steffy goes to Brooke's house, Hope was wearing a different dress.
The day Hope pushes her and she falls, Hope is in Steffy's office and she is wearing a different dress. Yes I watched the spoiler and Liam will still not know about the baby.

I don't know how people makeup these stuff.

NancyNLV

Postby NancyNLV » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Brooke decides to work her magic to reunite Hope and Liam. Steffy is shocked when Liam shows up at her office.

Why would Steffy be shocked when Liam shows up at her office? Unless he chooses Hope. My theory as many theories is that Brook plans a wedding cuz that is what she does and he chooses Hope, all is going well up to the last minute, he can't get Steffy out of his mind and he calls it off, Hope tearfully lets him go knowing his choice is Steffy and when he shows up at Steffy's office she is shocked.

Brenna3

Postby Brenna3 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Quote YOUNGESTER: Yes cause there is a spoilor saying he does.it is in the down the road spoilors.

Next weeks spoilers say that Steffy resist the pressure to tell Liam so I don't think he find out anytime soon. Hope may which would be fun.

SoapToNut

Postby SoapToNut » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Quote yeah: THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE!
Because the day Steffy goes to Brooke's house, Hope was wearing a different dress.
The day Hope pushes her and she falls, Hope is in Steffy's office and she is wearing a different dress. Yes I watched the spoiler and Liam will still not know about the baby.

I don't know how people makeup these stuff.

I think you are right. Steffy has always remained calmed whenever the Logans barge into her office or Tyalor's home. Steffy has never been shown to storm into anyone's home or office. It's Hope that has been shown to be irrational "I ghate you!" child.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Quote YOUNGESTER: Watch the preview of 2/8/2013. Steffi goes to Brookes. Steffi gets all up in Hopes face and tells her that her and Liams time is up . (Para phased this) Then Hope starts to say something to Steffi but at the same time she push her hard enough to knock her over. Steffi loses her balance witch is how Hope fines out Steffi pregnant. This will also be when Liam finds out to. Because she will be taken to the hospital.

Nah. Spoilers indicate that Liam will not find out about the baby and that Steffy will continue to conceal her condition (pregnancy).

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”