Has Steffy even mentioned her Dad ?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Obsessed with soaps

Has Steffy even mentioned her Dad ?

Postby Obsessed with soaps » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:56 am

?)Perhaps I Missed the episode when the purpose of her needing to go to Paris to help her .... Help him do what , did they say ? Is he desiging a fashion line of his own, or just cryin like a Little Girl after dumping his "Logan" ?

bnb fan

Re: Has Steffy even mentioned her Dad ?

Postby bnb fan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:58 am

Quote Obsessed with soaps: ?)Perhaps I Missed the episode when the purpose of her needing to go to Paris to help her .... Help him do what , did they say ? Is he desiging a fashion line of his own, or just cryin like a Little Girl after dumping his "Logan" ?

Steffy has been having phone conversations and meet ups (the latter hasn't been televised) but while in Paris there are dad references to give us the feel that they've been in touch

Jalynn47

Postby Jalynn47 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 am

Quote Obsessed with soaps: ?)Perhaps I Missed the episode when the purpose of her needing to go to Paris to help her .... Help him do what , did they say ? Is he desiging a fashion line of his own, or just cryin like a Little Girl after dumping his "Logan" ?

You did miss part of it...she made plans to have breakfast with him right before speaking to Liam.

When she spoke to Liam she implied that he was going through something difficult but didn't get into the specifics. I got the impression it was something more than Brooke....I'm Ridge has had less of a reaction to Brooke sleeping with other men (during their relationship) and a text message couldn't be worse than that. I can wait to hear the other side of the reason for the break up. Or if there is something more serious going on with Ridge.

Ginger28

Postby Ginger28 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 am

All they ever show is Steffy sitting on that gray couch. The same scene every time. It doesn't even look believable that she supposedly went to Paris to see Ridge. If Ridge is never coming back then he shouldn't be included in the storyline.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 pm

The Paris story was really bad and phooney come on it was boaring.......

TITTH

Postby TITTH » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Quote Ginger28: All they ever show is Steffy sitting on that gray couch. The same scene every time. It doesn't even look believable that she supposedly went to Paris to see Ridge. If Ridge is never coming back then he shouldn't be included in the storyline.

Maybe Ridge will come back with Steffy.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote Barbyboo: The Paris story was really bad and phooney come on it was boaring.......

It was the writers cheap way of throwing some scenes together while JMW is filming a movie . At least she didn't get a dingy room like HT did for her fill in scenes while going on maternity leave.

Starlet2010

Postby Starlet2010 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:33 pm

I find it strange that the B&B writers keep mentioning Ridge but, we haven't seen him. Thorne visited him in Paris but, didn't give much of an update. Steffy's in Paris but you never see her in the presence of her father. At least when Y&R did a Paris storyline, they used the Parisian parts of Canada to make the storyline come to life. Steffy's hotel suite doesn't look right. B&B should have splurge for a green screen, so they could insert the Eiffel Tower outside her window as a background prop. Why show RM in the B&B open credits if he hasn't return to the show. He left in mid August 2012, and yet B&B mentions Ridge ever so often and doesn't show him.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”