Taylor and her BOO HOOing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!

Taylor and her BOO HOOing

Postby sergioswife » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Ugh..that woman is such a whiner! She blames the LOGANS for all her failures. Now she has the nerve to say Brooke is teaching Hope to be just like her. But what has Taylor taught Steffy? How to be so desperate for a LOGAN man that first she goes after Oliver then Bill and now Liam. All those guys were taken and her trampy daughter had to set her sights on them. Then she boo hoos to Eric because nobody else would give her dumb arse the time of day. Brooke was right. Maybe the reason Stephanie wasn't close to Taylor anymore was she holds a grudge for the time Taylor insinuated that Stephanie was jealous of Brooke because She said that sex is the one thing that Stephanie couldn't give Ridge and then Steph slapped her into next week. Brooke never told Steph that. I would ahve slapped her too LOL

<b>We are closing duplicate topics. If users want to discuss a specific topic, character or couple please look for the appropriate daily thread or pro/anti character or couple thread. Thank you. - ADMIN</b>

Re: Taylor and her BOO HOOing

Postby psych » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:50 pm

boo hoo hoo, poor Taylor has no one to cry on but a poor grieving widower

Postby coco50 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

she's such a poor excuse for a mother.

Postby Storm288 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 am

Taylor is completely off her rockers and playing the victim to the tilt! Poor Eric is going to protect them because why? Because they can't fend for themselves against those big bad Logans? What a nut case! Shut up already... >(

Postby redie589 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 am

So glad I found others that agree with me. She has turned into a vengful, devius, spiteful, jealous women. I can not find any reason Why she thinks she and her children are above the Logans? Actually Brooke contributed more to the company then Taylor ever did. Stephanie finally saw the light, and when she came to her senses it knocked little miss Taylor down from her ivory tower. It's about time she found out what it feels like to be rejected, and do a little groveling. Brooke went through that crap for years. I wonder if Taylor will have the stamin to go the distance, like Brooke did. I doubtit ?)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”