STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
soapdiva1

Re: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Postby soapdiva1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Quote annie71:
Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

WELL WHAT DOES SHE WANT SHE TOLD HIM TO SPEND TIME WITH HOPE. sHES A VERY CONFUSING THING. She knows the baby is her loose to Liam why is she mad. Let him have fun when he finds out about the little Liam he will be all mine. Thats Steffy.

hahaha sooo true Steffy will do anything to keep Liam she just doesnt want to lose to Hope a Logan she is carrying her mothers vendetta, poor thing second best is the way in that wanna be Forresters. There last name is a lie to accept the truth is something Taylor and her brats will never do so they go on blaming the Logans wanting to be one so sad. Poor Steffy I wish she though more of herself but mother like daughter using a baby to keep a man from his real love soooo sad

Ktkatz10

Postby Ktkatz10 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Quote soapdiva1:
hahaha sooo true Steffy will do anything to keep Liam she just doesnt want to lose to Hope a Logan she is carrying her mothers vendetta, poor thing second best is the way in that wanna be Forresters. There last name is a lie to accept the truth is something Taylor and her brats will never do so they go on blaming the Logans wanting to be one so sad. Poor Steffy I wish she though more of herself but mother like daughter using a baby to keep a man from his real love soooo sad

Looks like Hopey Boo Boo is the one doing anything to keep Liam. On which show did they steal the Forrester name?

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Quote Ktkatz10:
Quote soapdiva1:

Looks like Hopey Boo Boo is the one doing anything to keep Liam. On which show did they steal the Forrester name?

WHat please reread my post I said wanna bee Forester thats Steffy Tomboy and Taylor. ;-)

Ktkatz10

Postby Ktkatz10 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote soapdiva1:
WHat please reread my post I said wanna bee Forester thats Steffy Tomboy and Taylor. ;-)

You said "wanna be Forrester" & they have the name Forrester so that would mean they got the name through Illegal means. So when did that happen?

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote Ktkatz10:
Quote soapdiva1:

You said "wanna be Forrester" & they have the name Forrester so that would mean they got the name through Illegal means. So when did that happen?

Really we all know they are not REAL true blood and maybe they should accept that but then again we are talking about Taylor and her brats it would be nice for them to find out about THEIR real grandpa and family blood NO. The only reason why is legal is because Stephanie lied to Eric for YEARS......but lets not stray from the post I am just stating the facts ;-)

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

I absolutely agree! It's way past time for Steffy to drop him and move the heck on with her and her child's life. Liam is as silly and simple as Hope is. Steffy should let them stay together and move on... and keep moving on once Liam finds out about their baby.

Liam is just... well... icky. Steffy needs to come home and move back to her own place immediately... if not sooner.

Ktkatz10

Postby Ktkatz10 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Quote soapdiva1:

Really we all know they are not REAL true blood and maybe they should accept that but then again we are talking about Taylor and her brats it would be nice for them to find out about THEIR real grandpa and family blood NO. The only reason why is legal is because Stephanie lied to Eric for YEARS......but lets not stray from the post I am just stating the facts ;-)

They all know the story & they still have the Forrester name so your "wanna be Forrester" theory is gone.

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Quote Ktkatz10:
Quote soapdiva1:

They all know the story & they still have the Forrester name so your "wanna be Forrester" theory is gone.

NO dont think so sorry so sorry but the truth is the truth ;-) if Taylor has the nerve to call Rick a Logan then she needs to face the truth but then again that would lead her to a padded cell where she belongs......

Ktkatz10

Postby Ktkatz10 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Quote soapdiva1:

NO dont think so sorry so sorry but the truth is the truth ;-) if Taylor has the nerve to call Rick a Logan then she needs to face the truth but then again that would lead her to a padded cell where she belongs......

Gone, Gone, Gone Like a puff of smoke!

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Quote ladyspirited:

Inrefernce to bold, I felt the same way, and so hoping that it will be step 2, 3 and out of his life for good.

Also agree with your entire post.

welcome to the boards ladyspirited...happy posting :) :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”