IMO the italian marriage is legal

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
babez

Re: IMO the italian marriage is legal

Postby babez » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 am

Quote SteffyFan01:
Quote babez: the reason i'm saying that is that SC posted an italian flag on his twitter account ... this, or brooke organizes another wedding and put the flag to "recreate" the "magic" of that wedding but it'd make no sense, even for brooke LOL

Do you know what the caption was that he put with that picture. The only pic I seen of anything like a flag looked like streamers on a stick lol. Like I said before I may be over looking it but I would like to see it.

sorry i have no idea! i've seen it posted on a board ...

SteffyFan01

Postby SteffyFan01 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 am

Quote babez:
Quote SteffyFan01:
Quote babez: the reason i'm saying that is that SC posted an italian flag on his twitter account ... this, or brooke organizes another wedding and put the flag to "recreate" the "magic" of that wedding but it'd make no sense, even for brooke LOL

Do you know what the caption was that he put with that picture. The only pic I seen of anything like a flag looked like streamers on a stick lol. Like I said before I may be over looking it but I would like to see it.

sorry i have no idea! i've seen it posted on a board ...

It's okay lol. I was just wondering if there was a picture of an Italian flag or if it was just an assumption made by a fan because of the streamer thing and they had those at the wedding Italy. You never know about spoilers these days lol!

Starlet2010

Postby Starlet2010 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:18 am

Quote NancyNLV: It won't be a shocker if Steffy stops a wedding because then the triangle still goes on, Liam still loves Hope but he chooses to be with Steffy and continues to pine for Hope how will that be a shocker? The only shocker to me would be if Steffy or Hope drop him and hopefully Steffy will, she is suppose to be the level headed one and she will still have a part of Liam that Hope can't take. Maybe Steffy will have a dream in which her grandmother tells her to walk away she has a better life in the future.

Clearly Liam loves both Steffy & Hope. The problem is Steffy & Hope want Liam Spencer to commit to one of the women. I hope Stephanie visits in a dream and encourage Steffy to dump Liam for good.

MsRichards

Postby MsRichards » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 am

Quote babez:
Quote talk:
Quote babez: that is the shocking event. liam and hope are legally married in America and steffy is pregnant.
liam will be married to one and the father of the other one's baby.
so he can have both in some way .. his dream will come true!

babez....Where did you get this info?

Is it just a rumor?

yes it's a rumor and a personal opinion based on SC's twitter picture of an italian flag ..

why do people listen to rumours i will never. marriage legal my a**

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 pm

And Hope could call a news conference. Liam and I are married and Liam is expecting! Haha

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Quote SteffyFan01:
Quote Hopeyougogirl:
Quote babez: that is the shocking event. liam and hope are legally married in America and steffy is pregnant.

By now it's not really shocking to some of us if this happened cuz we already predicted. I've said it all along they are married in Italy in a religious ceremony with a priest so in the eyes of God, Lope are married. Just not in the eyes of law. Marriage license is easy to get all Lope have to do is go down to courthouse, pay document fee, obtain a certified copy, and sign it. If Bell writes it this way, then Steffy would be an adulteress with a love child. 8) IMO, the true shocker would be the pregnancy is planned by Bill and Steffy all along to trap Liam to Steffy for life.

Again Steffy would be an adultress only by default and even that's a long shot! It would be nothing compared to what Hope done!

What has Hope done that Steffy has NOt and BTW Bill was very very married when Steffy went after him.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Quote nannaroo:

And it will also mean that Steffy got knocked up by a married man

Yes, that would be the truth and therefore, she committed adultery!

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote nannaroo:

OMG we better watch out Hope Taylor is going to start drinking again she is not going to handle this too well she still cant handle Ridge leaving her after all these years. Taylor is on the lost

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Quote Hot old Gal: In order for this marriage to be LEGAL it had to be filed in their state of residence. It was never filed, Hope tore the marriage papers up. Their marriage is NOT legal.

welcome to the boards hot old gal...happy posting :)

SoapToNut

Postby SoapToNut » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote soapdiva1:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote nannaroo:

OMG we better watch out Hope Taylor is going to start drinking again she is not going to handle this too well she still cant handle Ridge leaving her after all these years. Taylor is on the lost

Ridge has left Brooke months ago and Taylor hasn't given Ridge a thought, She hasn't hopped on a plane to see Ridge. She is over him.
Brooke is only over Ridge because she has her sights on Bill. And when that doesn't work out, she track down Ridge - again.
If Taylor didn't hit the bottle when she lost her daughter, why would she lose it over a twit?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”