What Is Brooke's Job Title...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
NinaBee

What Is Brooke's Job Title...

Postby NinaBee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 am

At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

Eric: CEO
Rick: President
Thomas: Co-Head Designer(for now)
Thorne: Head of Shipping/Production
Steffy: Head of PR and The Intimates Line
Hope: HFTF Spokesperson
Caroline: Designer

Again, I ask what does she do at FC? Any takers? Please convince me to why as she has a right to be there now. She is not an owner(neither is Rick but at least he is Eric's son) or a real job title.

Tilda

Re: What Is Brooke's Job Title...

Postby Tilda » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 am

[
quote]Quote NinaBee: At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

Again, I ask what does she do at FC? Any takers? Please convince me to why as she has a right to be there now. She is not an owner(neither is Rick but at least he is Eric's son) or a real job title.

She is in charge of keeping the male clients happy in the steam room.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am

SEX CO_ORDINATOR!

FlyerMCRS

Postby FlyerMCRS » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:45 am

Quote NinaBee: At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

She's a dust-collecting EXPIRED CHEMIST....
...you can't helium, and you can't curium, so we might as well barium. :D

FlyerMCRS

Postby FlyerMCRS » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 am

Quote nannaroo:
Quote NinaBee: At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

She (Taylor) may have paid the 50million for the share in the beginning but then she signed them over to her daughter so now she has no reason to be at Forrester she has no shares and no investment and no business there

:-) :-) :-) Sorry, but 50 million will get you in through the doors of ANYWHERE!!! :-)

Karen Marie

Postby Karen Marie » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 am

Good Post! I have no idea what her title is and what she actually does. ?)

saclean

Postby saclean » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 am

LOL, she has no title. Her big discovery, a long time ago, isn't even talked about. She no longer is in the longerie business. She doesn't even have her own office. Doesn't Hope and Brooke share the same space in Eric and Rick's office? I think she is just an old dusty wannabee and has no business in the business.....much like her whole family.

swantje

Postby swantje » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 am

How about FORMER MAITRESSE EN TITRE? That was the title of the head-mistress if Louis XIV of France. This king wasn't very choosy when it came to his mistresses. A minister once told him that his newest mistress was nothing more than a kitchen maid. His answer was:"Oh REALLY? I didn't realise that. Y'all are SO FAR BENEATH ME, that I can't see the difference between a kitchen maid and a noble woman!" Eric is the same. He's so sexed up by the Logans that he can't see them for what they are!!! :D

SteffyFan01

Postby SteffyFan01 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 am

Quote nannaroo:

She (Taylor) may have paid the 50million for the share in the beginning but then she signed them over to her daughter so now she has no reason to be at Forrester she has no shares and no investment and no business there

Lmao I do believe Taylors children work there and she can visit them at work if she so wishes. Taylor is not there giving orders as if she is the boss everyday! The object of the board is for everyone to shed light on there opinion of Brookes title at Forrester not about Taylors! Ranting about Taylor dosent help the situation being disgussed about Brooke.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”