Rick is a Forrester !

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Vettey

Rick is a Forrester !

Postby Vettey » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:48 pm

So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

Izitjo

Re: Rick is a Forrester !

Postby Izitjo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Quote Vettey: So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

I agree, but Eric should have said that since it is truth, instead of giving Thomas false hope and making him work for what was basically a salve to his conscience.

Karen Marie

Postby Karen Marie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 pm

It shouldn't matter if they are related to Eric or not. Eric should pick a president based on qualifications. I doubt if Thomas or Rick are qualified to be the president of Forrester. My choice was Thomas over Rick, but that is just a personal decision for the soap opera. In the real world I doubt if either could be qualified to run their own personal finances. Eric restricts his decision to only two people...and both are some how related to him....bad decision. ;)

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 pm

If we go by that "logic" Hope shouldn't even be able to set foot in the Building...

Karen Marie

Postby Karen Marie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Quote Steffy rocks: If we go by that "logic" Hope shouldn't even be able to set foot in the Building...

Your right...what talent exactly does Hope have at Forrester?
Did you ever hear of a teenager being in charge of a whole line of clothing?
The answers...No history of any previous talent in the clothing industry.
The answer...Never! ;)

hotwire

Postby hotwire » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:58 pm

hope crap even be given the credit for that line because aunt katie made it up and handed it to her, just because of steffy so basically hope has done nothing.

Vettey

Postby Vettey » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote Karen Marie:
Quote Steffy rocks: If we go by that "logic" Hope shouldn't even be able to set foot in the Building...

Your right...what talent exactly does Hope have at Forrester?
Did you ever hear of a teenager being in charge of a whole line of clothing?
The answers...No history of any previous talent in the clothing industry.
The answer...Never! ;)

I have heard of it! Madonna daughter who was 14 when she got her own line. And my cousin bought a pair of pants from that line at Macy's San Francisco. Then we have the Kardashians who never went to college to study fashion and Vanessa and Angela Simmions! Even Diggy had a shoe line out! So I guess it isn't what you know but WHO you know!

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Rick has little man syndrome and an eye for young girls...he needs to find someone his own age ~)

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote Vettey: So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

I agree. It makes me to laugh to see how some people believe that Steffy, Thomas, and Taylor believe they are entitled to run a company that is not theirs to run. If I were Eric, I would make Rick President and Throne Vice President of FC. Those are his blood sons. They should be the running the company that he built.

Judi_bootie

Postby Judi_bootie » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Eric never had much "raising" to do with Rick. Gave him a hug now and then and had him to family dinners. But Rick wasn't really living with Eric. He lived with Ridge more than Eric, and Eric as we know isn't really a hands on dad. He loves the word, but doesn't do much parenting.
RJ is a Forrester too, doesn't mean he should be running anything.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”